Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has the 25 era made you a fan?

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The 25 era is only 3 days old but tbh I think I'm an Adele stan. Hello completely blew me away. Before Friday I had only listened to her singles and of course I liked them but over the weekend I listened to her entire albums and why the **** have I not listened to them before?:giveup: 

Such pure talent and success is coming her way without gimmicks and cheap antics :giveup: 

Has she made you a fan or are you still a casual listener? 

Remember to buy and stream Hello. Also remember to watch the VEVO record breaking music video for Hello. 

I didn't have time to listen to all of her songs or previous albums, but I also enjoy her latest single a lot. I think she is very talented and I wish her best :)

UmbriaWitch

No, I'm not a success bandwagoner, and Hello is a generic, formulaic ballad, that is good, but not amazing. It's only smashing based on hype. Yes, call me pressed, bla bla bla.

Loved 21 & 19, but Hello doesn't even hold a candle to most songs on that album

Morphine Prince

No, I'm not a success bandwagoner, and Hello is a generic, formulaic ballad, that is good, but not amazing. It's only smashing based on hype. Yes, call me pressed, bla bla bla.

Except I'm not bandwagonning because of her success. I genuinely enjoy the song a lot. I would have turned into a Taylor stan long ago if that was the case. 

Riot Poof

I love "Hello," but I'm still a casual-to-moderate fan. :green:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Phoenix

No, I only heard one song which is great but sounds like it could have been in "21" too :zilla:

I don't think I could be a fan of Adele, I need something excitting. 

💎

No, I only heard one song which is great but sounds like it could have been in "21" too :zilla:

I don't think I could be a fan of Adele, I need something excitting. 

Pretty much what I wanted to say

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

Fiona Apple

You are pressed bla bla bla :hor:

This question has been asked like 3 times already on this forum

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

No. :flop:  I actually don't like most of her music, and think Hello is only an okay song.

I really really love Adele as a person though, she has a great personality and her interviews always cheer me up.

I think it's very admirable what a cheerful, grounded, happy person she is. It amazes me how she easily finds happy perspectives about so many things seemingly without effort. That is my favorite thing about her.

Archived