💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Spend A Night In Lady Gaga's 'American Horror Story: Hotel'

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

This hotel is located in the same high rise as Gagas Chicago Condo. Sorry if AP.

http://chicagoist.com/2015/10/23/_american_horror_story_hotel.php

"American Horror Story: Hotel" may have been based off of L.A.'s Cecil Hotel but one Chicago hotel is capitalizing on its Lady Gaga connection and offering a gory Halloween package inspired by the creepy show. 

The Radisson Blu Aqua is offering "A Night of Horror" package based on the FX show's Hotel Cortez. The entire 17th floor will be transformed into a "haunted hotel" featuring a business lounge turned into the sadistic owner James March's evil lair, according to TV Trippin. 

Lucky guests might even run into the show's star Lady Gaga, who lives part-time in the Jeanne Gang-designed Aqua Tower. Her boyfriend "Chicago Fire" star Taylor Kinney has a place in the high-rise above the hotel, which occupies the first 18 floors.

Flippy

:omg: That's so cool!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

The Child

No thank you I don't want to be traumatized for life :dead:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bad Bromance

This hotel is located in the same high rise as Gagas Chicago Condo. Sorry if AP.

http://chicagoist.com/2015/10/23/_american_horror_story_hotel.php

"American Horror Story: Hotel" may have been based off of L.A.'s Cecil Hotel but one Chicago hotel is capitalizing on its Lady Gaga connection and offering a gory Halloween package inspired by the creepy show. 

The Radisson Blu Aqua is offering "A Night of Horror" package based on the FX show's Hotel Cortez. The entire 17th floor will be transformed into a "haunted hotel" featuring a business lounge turned into the sadistic owner James March's evil lair, according to TV Trippin. 

Lucky guests might even run into the show's star Lady Gaga, who lives part-time in the Jeanne Gang-designed Aqua Tower. Her boyfriend "Chicago Fire" star Taylor Kinney has a place in the high-rise above the hotel, which occupies the first 18 floors.

OMG, it sounds like it would be so freaking cool but at the same time I'm kind of scared to do it.  I scare easily and don't want to be scarred for life.   :ohno:   Being a fellow Chicagoan, like me, would you consider doing it?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

evgenigerm2

No thank you I don't want to be traumatized for life :dead:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Bad Monster Kid

OMG, it sounds like it would be so freaking cool but at the same time I'm kind of scared to do it.  I scare easily and don't want to be scarred for life.   :ohno:   Being a fellow Chicagoan, like me, would you consider doing it?

my husband wants to but $400 is a bit much. Unless there was a garuntee to meet Gaga I doubt I'll go. 

RAMROD

I mean, it doesn't look scary from the preview of props, example

Blu-aqua-door.jpg

But I ain't going to hold that tainted door handle for whatever reason. :eww:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bad Bromance

my husband wants to but $400 is a bit much. Unless there was a garuntee to meet Gaga I doubt I'll go. 

Yeah, $400 is pretty steep!  I don't think I'll go, tbh. 

OMG, your husband?  For how long have you guys been married??   :hor:  My partner and I have been together for 12 years and were supposed to get married this past fall but he lost his job over the summer and then we had to have emergency surgery in August. 

Needless to say, we have had too many unexpected expenses that ate away at the savings we set aside for our wedding.  We hope to have enough saved to get married next fall.   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived