Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

"Devil's Night" episode discussion

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

Solitaire

That's a very interesting way of looking at it.  Thanks for sharing!

I think it's just to give the scene a sense of distortion, Chloe is experiencing what is probably pretty intense pain and from the look from her face, it seems like she's not even really "there" in the room, she's somewhere else mentally; I think the same goes for Elizabeth, she's obviously experiencing an extremely emotional moment and is probably lost in thought, I think the camera angle just adds to the turmoil and confusion (on Chloe's part at least) that is going on in the scene. (And it just looked really frigg'n cool tbh). 

- Previously Sycothisis

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex brought him home

i know, but how did she get to him, wouldn't Holden have ran away like he did to his dad? (can't think of his name right now)

Tommy Monster

Did anyone catch Lily's character saying "jesus h. christ" like constance did :popcorn:

+ does this mean the maid's kid (Albert i think his name was) is Sally :wao::wao::wao::wao: 

ha two truths/ one lie revealed in a single scene :hor:

She can´t be her son, she would be like 60+ when she died in 90s and she looks approximately thirty... so we´ll just have to deal with the fact that the hotel doesn´t exist :creepflop:

Tommy Monster

Just realizing that Gaga kissed a lot of other cast members so far : Matt Bomer, Finn Wittrock, Angela Bassett, Cheyenne Jackson and Chloe Sevigny.

Who's the next ? :sweat:

At least she finally didn´t have s-x with anyone this episode :toofunny: 

Chris Evans

She can´t be her son, she would be like 60+ when she died in 90s and she looks approximately thirty... so we´ll just have to deal with the fact that the hotel doesn´t exist :creepflop:

unless he didn't actually die since we didn't see the body -which would explain her "transitioning":udidnt:

and if we considered the hotel not existing then ms evers would still be her mother it just seems easy to assume the two about herself and not the hotel :crossed:

unless she completely bs the whole thing :toofunny:

Tommy Monster

unless he didn't actually die since we didn't see the body -which would explain her "transitioning":udidnt:

and if we considered the hotel not existing then ms evers would still be her mother it just seems easy to assume the two about herself and not the hotel :crossed:

unless she completely bs the whole thing :toofunny:

But there is still a 60 year gap between them... unless Ms Evers had another child after she had died (which I think is impossible (or is it??? season one rings a bell :laughga: )), she can´t be Sally´s mother... oh, too much thinking :saladga:

Or did Sally also have the virus that had kept her young till she died?? :udidnt:

Did I just figure it out??? :udidnt: 

It seems to me like the only logical explanation, but Sarah said she didn´t have any scenes with Gaga :confused:

djBuffoon

My only explanations would be that it's representing the turning of her life upside down or it's about being on the flipside.

In all honesty, both are tacky but that's the only sense I get from it :rip:

That's what I got too. It's a bit on-the-nose for my taste, but...

Chris Evans

But there is still a 60 year gap between them... unless Ms Evers had another child after she had died (which I think is impossible (or is it??? season one rings a bell :laughga: )), she can´t be Sally´s mother... oh, too much thinking :saladga:

Or did Sally also have the virus that had kept her young till she died?? :udidnt:

Did I just figure it out??? :udidnt: 

It seems to me like the only logical explanation, but Sarah said she didn´t have any scenes with Gaga :confused:

that's right i wasnt paying attention to the age gap when she died -gagas virus could explain it maybe she contracted it a different way :duck:

Tommy Monster

that's right i wasnt paying attention to the age gap when she died -gagas virus could explain it maybe she contracted it a different way :duck:

Maybe Gaga even got it from her :udidnt: They are still filming, right??? or at least they were a few days ago, so maybe they will have a scene together, who knows, endless possibilities :giveup:

degenerate

i know, but how did she get to him, wouldn't Holden have ran away like he did to his dad? (can't think of his name right now)

She found him in the hallways in the last episode. Takes place on the same day, notice she's wearing the same outfit. She probably just snatched him up and ran home.

Chris Evans

Maybe Gaga even got it from her :udidnt: They are still filming, right??? or at least they were a few days ago, so maybe they will have a scene together, who knows, endless possibilities :giveup:

yeah i think they have 3-4 episodes left to shoot

degenerate

Still don't get why Ms. Evers let whatshisface in the room at all when all that blood was there. And then she goes to do something else and leaves it all there with him. And then somehow he doesn't discover it or even step in the bathroom despite him being a detective. :smh:

I don't know if it's because I always watch the episodes when I'm sleepy, but this season seems to be messing with my head.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

I don't know if it's because I always watch the episodes when I'm sleepy, but this season seems to be messing with my head.

I haven't watched any previous seasons but from what I gathered from watching these first couple episodes is that AHS is more disorienting (in a good way) than any other show I've watched. Probably because of the combination of music+setting+lighting etc.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Solitaire

I'm just waiting for Liz Taylor's background then I'm done with this season.

Inb4 Liz is a completely insane d--ggy tripping in an abandoned building and imagined the whole hotel experience is just a bad trip. 

- Previously Sycothisis

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived