Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Disney Star playing gay **** star in new movie

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Warholian

You know you're getting old when you don't even know who that is or what Teen Beach Movie is. Umm where's Lizzie McGuire. Even Stevens anyone? Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century?

Or the icon 

giphy.gif

But honestly I have absolutely no idea what this is, or really what disney television has put out in the last 6+ years or so. Even adults knew what 'High School Musical' was or Lizzie Mcguire when they aired. Disney seems to have gone in a slump. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

I doubt it has anything to do with that. In this case they probably thought he was the best guy for the job.

it's not just in this particular instance.

that's like putting a thin person in a fatsuit to play a fat person

you really don't think that they could have found a gay actor that would do just as good? :usrs:

MJHolland

Lol but he doesn't even look like a low-tier gay p0rn star... hope the filming doesn't start for another 8 months for his sake :trollga:

Tove Lo

so it's okay that gay representation can only be shown using straight people? that's pathetic. 

don't make a movie about gay people!! if !!! you!!! don't !! want ! to !! cast !!! someone !!! gay!!!!!!!!!!

No one ever said it can only be shown using straight people. Like I said, it's acting for a reason sis. The director wanted someone for their movie and they happened to be straight. Oh well. 

Also what if an actor is bi? Does he still not get to if they're "half straight"? :rip: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

TimisaMonster

You know you're getting old when you don't even know who that is or what Teen Beach Movie is. Umm where's Lizzie McGuire. Even Stevens anyone? Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century?

Omg Zenon was my movie! Zoom zoom zoom! I feel old now :giveup:

Lizzie Miguire...this is what dreams are made of...the original Hannah Montana :giveup:

Even Stevens...crazy curly haired ugly dorky Shia...where have the years gone? :giveup:

BTW...why is he playing a gay p0rn star...this is so awkward

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MJHolland

so it's okay that "gay representation" can only be shown using straight people? that's pathetic. 

don't make a movie about gay people!! if !!! you!!! don't !! want ! to !! cast !!! someone !!! gay!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah or just have thicker skin and get over it, it's up to you I guess :lolly:

Didymus

you really don't think that they could have found a gay actor that would do just as good? :usrs:

You really think there's an agency for gay actors looking for acting jobs that require them to play a gay character too? 'cause I don't. How it works is: you have to audition for the part and the best person (incl. looks etc.) wins.

I mean, I'm kind of taken aback that you guys assume there are so many gay actors who would want to play gay roles. Completely unfounded and kind of homophobic idea in my opinion. If you start demanding that **** that's only a few steps away from blocking gay men from "straight roles" since there are always real straights to play them. And that would be an abomination.

Bellatrix

Honestly I can't even name a gay actor. There aren't many of them out of the closet :emma:

but I don't think this is weird at all since even most real gay p*rn stars are straight.

Gianni Versace

No one ever said it can only be shown using straight people. Like I said, it's acting for a reason sis. The director wanted someone for their movie and they happened to be straight. Oh well. 

Also what if an actor is bi? Does he still not get to if they're "half straight"? :rip: 

really? :lmao:

i'll put this in caps for you to make it easy: THERE ARE GAY ACTORS IN HOLLYWOOD. SURELY, THERE IS AT LEAST ONE GAY MAN THAT COULD HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB AND FIT THE ROLE. IF THE DIRECTOR HAS A PROBLEM WITH CASTING GAY PEOPLE, MAYBE THE DIRECTOR SHOULDN'T MAKE A MOVIE WITH LGBT THEMES. 

again, it's not just in this particular case, this has been happening FOR EVER.

Gianni Versace

Honestly I can't even name a gay actor. There aren't many of them out of the closet :emma:

but I don't think this is weird at all since even most real gay p*rn stars are straight.

maybe it's because they AREN'T BEING BOOKED :lmao:

Gianni Versace

You really think there's an agency for gay actors looking for acting jobs that require them to play a gay character too? 'cause I don't. How it works is: you have to audition for the part and the best person (incl. looks etc.) wins.

I mean, I'm kind of taken aback that you guys assume there are so many gay actors who would want to play gay roles. Completely unfounded and kind of homophobic idea in my opinion. If you start demanding that **** that's only a few steps away from blocking gay men from "straight roles" since there are always real straights to play them. And that would be an abomination.

NO NO NO

that is not the same because STRAIGHTS ARE THE MAJORITY! meaning that there will  NEVER not be a role for straight people!!!!

if it's a movie about gays but they can't even cast a gay man then what ****ing good is it doing?!?! they tried this **** with stonewall and countless other movies. this keeps happening.

gays are rarely ever represented in the media and when they are, they're played by straights. this isn't okay.

Tove Lo

really? :lmao:

i'll put this in caps for you to make it easy: THERE ARE GAY ACTORS IN HOLLYWOOD. SURELY, THERE IS AT LEAST ONE GAY MAN THAT COULD HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB AND FIT THE ROLE. IF THE DIRECTOR HAS A PROBLEM WITH CASTING GAY PEOPLE, MAYBE THE DIRECTOR SHOULDN'T MAKE A MOVIE WITH LGBT THEMES. 

again, it's not just in this particular case, this has been happening FOR EVER.

BUT THE ACTOR WANTED THIS ONE GUY. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE STRAIGHT TO ACT GAY I MEAN **** THERE ARE PLENTY OF "GAY PORTNSTARS" WHO ACT GAY AS ****, ****ING OTHER DUDES BUT ARE JUST DOING IT FOR THE MONEY AND ARE REALLY STRAIGHT HONESTLY IF GAY ****STARS WHO ARE STRAIGHT CAN PLAY GAY ROLES IN P0RNOS THEN I THINK A REGULAR STRAIGHT ACTOR CAN PLAY A GAY ROLE.

**** is great for the soul honestly.

hop on that **** like a maniac

MJHolland

maybe it's because they AREN'T BEING BOOKED :lmao:

You should try yelling more, typing in all caps is a really good way to convince people of your rhetoric mate. :) 

Gianni Versace

Yeah or just have thicker skin and get over it, it's up to you I guess :lolly:

literally so ignorant :lmao:

Archived