Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Disney Star playing gay **** star in new movie

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

garrett-clayton.jpg

Fellow cast member Garrett Clayton is also spending massive amounts of time at the gym to prepare for his role in the project.

Last week, the Teen Beach Movie star shared a selfie while shirtless in a gym locker room, writing: 'serious weight training for the next role.' 

X (Name of his fellow member inside:creepflop:)

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucifer

WHY DON'T THEY GET REAL GAY PEOPLE TO PLAY GAY ROLES IN FILMS????????? It's not like there aren't any gay actors available.

Because they are actors :later:

Serendipity

WHY DON'T THEY GET REAL GAY PEOPLE TO PLAY GAY ROLES IN FILMS????????? It's not like there aren't any gay actors available.

Cause Gay p0rn pays more than str8 p0rn :creepflop:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Warholian

Can't make 'em too gay. They still have to make millions of teenage girls fall in love with them. :saladga:

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

All they have to do is walk into Magic Kingdom and they'll have plenty to choose from :fan:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Tove Lo

It's called acting for a reason. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

DiscoHeaven23

You know you're getting old when you don't even know who that is or what Teen Beach Movie is. Umm where's Lizzie McGuire. Even Stevens anyone? Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century?

I remember when I met Brent Corrigan a couple months ago and he surprised kissed me. He had nice lips tbh.  :proud: 

He was a really sweet guy, and I'll honestly probably see this. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Gianni Versace

Gianni Versace

It's called acting for a reason. 

so it's okay that "gay representation" can only be shown using straight people? that's pathetic. 

don't make a movie about gay people!! if !!! you!!! don't !! want ! to !! cast !!! someone !!! gay!!!!!!!!!!

DiscoHeaven23

fem phobia is alive in Hollywood as well. Notice how the majority of gay characters are buff dudes with deep voices nowadays? 

fem phobia is alive in Hollywood as well. Notice how the majority of gay characters are buff dudes with deep voices nowadays? 

But the fact that this guy is 90 times twinkier than Jhonny Rapid :ghost:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Bellatrix

so it's okay that gay representation can only be shown using straight people? that's pathetic. 

don't make a movie about gay people!! if !!! you!!! don't !! want ! to !! cast !!! someone !!! gay!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt it has anything to do with that. In this case they probably thought he was the best guy for the job.

Archived