Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Disney Star playing gay **** star in new movie

Serendipity

Featured Posts

MJHolland

literally so ignorant :lmao:

and you're the reason people think gay people are so damn sensitive. There are more pressing issues. Get your head out of your a** and learn some perspective.

I can't believe someone is one here crying about unfair hollywood treatment of gay ACTORS. Guess what, all actors in hollywood struggle boo. Smh. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

WHY DON'T THEY GET REAL GAY PEOPLE TO PLAY GAY ROLES IN FILMS????????? It's not like there aren't any gay actors available.

Because the United States :neyde: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Nine times out of ten,all of those actors they're using for this movie are closeted anyway. I mean that pic of James Franco alone with a guy standing in nothing but underwear is a dead giveaway he's closeted somehow. :trollga: But of course they're not going to come out because there's still ignorance in Ye Olde Hollywood.

Alcina Dimitrescu

WHY DON'T THEY GET REAL GAY PEOPLE TO PLAY GAY ROLES IN FILMS????????? It's not like there aren't any gay actors available.

you know, even if this post wasnt flawed in a fundamental level, i think that he's a closet gay :proud:

Alcina Dimitrescu

fem phobia is alive in Hollywood as well. Notice how the majority of gay characters are buff dudes with deep voices nowadays? 

i think that has more to do with the american obsession with being PC

Is Gaga actually a blood loving immortal demon lady?

FP_5324049_Lady_GaGa_CWNY_070210.jpg

Bellatrix

Tbh they probably just picked some "relevant" hot dude to play the p0rn star. There's nothing strange about that and since s-xuality isn't a visual trait it can be played by anyone :yes:

Neil Patrick Harris is the only gay actor I know and he plays a straight guy nine times out of ten. Unless you count Ellen who played a ditsy fish...

EDIT: Also, do they go to prisons to find people to play murderers? Can only cops play cops? Is Taylor Kinney actually a fire fighter? Is Gaga actually a blood loving immortal demon lady? It's called "acting" for a reason. Guys, calm down :fail:

The important thing is the murder of this gay person is being cinematized ( word I just made up!). His story is being told and homophobia is being further exposed. That's what we should celebrate :party:

Yes, I remembered Neil Patrick Harris a few minutes after my post. Embarrassing as a HIMYM fan not remembering him earlier :emma:

Considering he's gay, why didn't they choose a straight guy for the womanizer Barney Stinson? :trollga:

BornAsUnic0rn

BUT THE ACTOR WANTED THIS ONE GUY. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE STRAIGHT TO ACT GAY I MEAN **** THERE ARE PLENTY OF "GAY PORTNSTARS" WHO ACT GAY AS ****, ****ING OTHER DUDES BUT ARE JUST DOING IT FOR THE MONEY AND ARE REALLY STRAIGHT HONESTLY IF GAY ****STARS WHO ARE STRAIGHT CAN PLAY GAY ROLES IN P0RNOS THEN I THINK A REGULAR STRAIGHT ACTOR CAN PLAY A GAY ROLE.

**** is great for the soul honestly.

I love you. Marry me. 4 times.

Tove Lo

I love you. Marry me. 4 times.

:lmao:I felt like that really had to be said. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

im sorry but tthis is just ridicilous. They are actors hired to portray a character. It has NOTHING to do what they really are. I don't want to live in a world where ppl are hired according to their s-xual orientation. Thats just discrimination reversed.  And like said above, it would mean gays cant play straight. And IF you say anything else it discrimating whether its a question of majority or minority. Its taking affirmative action too far. How is it equal IF gays can play both gay and straight roles yet straight only straight?

I want aworld where s-xual orientation doesn't have aNY meaning to anything. Sometimes I feel like this promoting gay rights has gone too far. Im feeling like this constantly "promotion" is starting to be counter productive in The sence that it does not promote actual equility or "being a person just like you" but rather underlining of being something else. I dont want my s-xuality to define me, it should be my personality. I want to see The moment where being gay is an everyday thing and doesnt need attention in any since nor have any effect on anything. Now thats equility! 

BornAsUnic0rn

:lmao:I felt like that really had to be said. 

And I couldn't have reacted better on such retarded posts. At first I thought he/she's trolling and then I went silent. for a long time. and started to pray-- :pray:

Gianni Versace

bet u have a tumblr

i bet you're off topic and out of place lmao, run along :lmao:

inuborg

I remember when I met Brent Corrigan a couple months ago and he surprised kissed me. He had nice lips tbh.  :proud: 

He was a really sweet guy, and I'll honestly probably see this. 

Ew, girl do you know where those lips been! :laughga: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

JusKeepBreathin

I don't like to speculate on if people are gay or not, but this boy is a bottom. Just sayin'  

I wish they would hire an out actor, but there aren't many that are young enough and out to play the role of a 17 year old gay p0rn star. I gave your comment a like anyways.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived