ARTPOP songs for the 12 zodiac signs

DSK

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too! SEXXX SEXXX SEXXX for all! :evil:

tumblr_nvwoi9bjDS1uug0llo1_250.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

"Capricorn: Jewels n’ Drugs" I'll take it. :pray:

Technically I also get "Saggitarius: Gypsy" but I like Jn'D better tbh...

Katsuki Bakugo

Hey y'all. So, I'm a Pisces and deeply interested in astrology, mythology and anything "fantastic". Because of this, I've decided to associate the 12 zodiac signs to a song on ARTPOP, and I'd like to share it with you. Feel free to comment, agree or disagree, defend your sign, etc :) remember this is just for fun

Aries: Aura

Aries are brave, daring, do what they please and don’t care about what people say. This is not only represented by the lyrics, but also by the angry energetic beats.

“I’m not a wandering slave, I am a woman of choice”

“Enigma popstar is fun, she wears burqa for fashion”

Taurus: Donatella

Taurus is all about the pleasures and finest things in life. Very elegant and money-driven, Taurus seek comfort and luxury.

“This purse can hold my black card and tiara”

“I smoke Marlboro reds and drink champagne”

Gemini: Mary Jane Holland

Gemini are adaptable, smart, and multi-faceted. The can easily change themselves to fit in the environment or to get the results they’re willing to get.

Mary Jane Holland is about Gaga’s adventure in Amsterdan, being brunette and going incognito in order to have fun without people knowing she was her.

“Lady of the damned won’t be a slave to the blond or the culture of the popular”

Cancer: G.U.Y.

Cancer are power-bottoms (lol). Seriously, though, they are very emotional and usually need strong connections with people in order to feel safe and even enjoy s-x.

“I don’t need to be on top to know I’m worth it”

“Because I’m best when I’m in love, and I’m in love with you”

Leo: Applause

Leos shine naturally, and they love it. They love the audience, and they seek approval, admiration, recognition.

“I live for the way that you cheer and scream for me”

“Give me the thing that I love”

Virgo: MANiCURE

Clean, organized, sober, meticulous and strategic, Virgos always want things to be in order, to be just right, before they can enjoy them. Deep inside they’re very
insecure, so this order of things provide a sense of safety that they need.

“Put some lipstick on, perfume your neck and slip your high heels on”

“Salon’s enough for her not to feel so insecure”

Libra: Fashion!

Light spirited, beauty lovers, fashionable, Libras are always looking for everything that is beautiful and bring joy into their lives.

“Looking good and feeling fine”

“You’ve got company, make sure you look your best”

Scorpio: Sexxx Dreams

Scorpio are very s-xual beings. They seek intensity in all of its forms, and s-x is undoubtedly the most prominent one of them. They can also be prone to some kind of danger or forbidden activity.

“Last night, damn, you were in my s-x dreams, doing really nasty things”

“We could be caught, we’re both convicted criminals of thought”

Saggitarius: Gypsy

Saggitarius are free, fun, love traveling and enjoying the outside, the movement, the inconsistency. They are committed to their own freedom, and are naturally-born gypsies.

“Pack your bags and we can chase the sunset”

“What about our future plans? Does this thing we have even make sense? When I got the whole world in front of me”

Capricorn: Jewels n’ Drugs

Capricorn are ambitious and love money. They seek financial stability and power/status, and money is the best way they have to get to those things. Besides, they usually nurture a very strong bond with their families and closest friends.

“I admit that my habit is expensive, and you may find it quite offensive”

“Ain’t nothing, if it ain’t family, we know how to make a lot of money”

Aquarius: ARTPOP

Aquarius are modern, technology savvy, rebellious and tend to see and do things differently from the rest of the world. They don't like to conform to society's standards.

"Sometimes the simplest move is right"

"I try to sell myself, but I am really laughing baby cause I just love the music, not the bling"

Pisces: Venus

Mystical, ethereal, dreamy, loving, experience-seeking. Pisces are the most "cosmic" of the 12 zodiac signs. They enjoy metaphors, fantasy and love on a different level.

"Let's blast off to a new dimension in your bedroom"

"Cause you're out of this world, galaxy, space and time"

YOU'VE DISCOVERED THE TRUE MEANING OF ARTPOP!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

RebeldeFaith

Everyone has many layers that define their personality and character. My a--lyses focused mostly on the archetype of the signs, so it's not going to be accurate for everyone. Which song would describe you better, do you think?

ARTPOP is by far the song on ARTPOP that define how I am. Your description of it fits very well with my personality more than the one you made for Donatella. But just like you said, everyone has many layers that define their personality and character. :yes:

Something something idk

Cancer: G.U.Y.

Cancer are power-bottoms (lol). Seriously, though, they are very emotional and usually need strong connections with people in order to feel safe and even enjoy s-x.

“I don’t need to be on top to know I’m worth it”

“Because I’m best when I’m in love, and I’m in love with you”

slay at me getting the only song I still bop at from ARTPOP 

joemayzzin

really like your descriptions of each song!!!

but i feel if i was to be a song off ARTPOP it would be Applause over Mary Jane Holland because us Gemini's always take center stage, we love attention, we are generally the life of the parties and "LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE" hahaha thats just my opinion but like i said nice job on the concepts!! 

Soul Hybrid

Oh yeah i´m scorpio and this accurate for me, i´m the type of person that don´t have casual s-x all the time, but when i have s-x, this have to be sensual, exotic, erotic, and etc . . .:pole:

FrankGutz

Yaaas b---h!! Really good choice for me

aura-2.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

LebaneseDude

Taurus: Donatella

Taurus is all about the pleasures and finest things in life. Very elegant and money-driven, Taurus seek comfort and luxury.

“This purse can hold my black card and tiara”

“I smoke Marlboro reds and drink champagne”

Don't read me like that.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Archived