'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

Gaga Lyrics Tattoo

DancelnTheDark

Featured Posts

DancelnTheDark

Hello!

My birthday is coming up this weekend, and I wanted to get myself a gift. I want to get the lyrics from the ARTPOP song tattooed somewhere on my body. 

More specifically, I want these lyrics: ''The color palette you choose can profit you''.

But I'm not a very creative person, so I don't know how I would want to design it. Should I just tattoo the words or add some art in it?

I need some ideas!

Thanks!

PartySick

Some pastel colored paper roses surrounding/behind the words would be cute :nick:

Look at the backdrop of the Swinefest performance of ARTPOP to see what I mean :yes:

Whatever you feel like. Your ARTPOP could mean anything. :stalkga:

Seriously tho, I'd go with what you think looks best. Were you wanting it in script, handwriting, serif, sans-serif, etc.?

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Duella Dvil

I immediately thought of a scrawl encircling the gazing ball

With color pallate and profit in two different fonts

Color pallate a beautiful caligriphic cursive the other (profit) a blocky ugly font that fits the contrast

www.instagram.com/theduella666

DancelnTheDark

Where are you wanting to get it?

No sure! Somewhere around the rib or hip area

Whatever you feel like. Your ARTPOP could mean anything. :stalkga:

Seriously tho, I'd go with what you think looks best. Were you wanting it in script, handwriting, serif, sans-serif, etc.?

I was thinking more of a handwriting type of font

Duella Dvil

I immediately thought of a scrawl encircling the gazing ball

With color pallate and profit in two different fonts

Color pallate a beautiful caligriphic cursive the other (profit) a blocky ugly font that fits the contrast

lol check it

www.instagram.com/theduella666

retroglamx

Some pastel colored paper roses surrounding/behind the words would be cute :nick:

Look at the backdrop of the Swinefest performance of ARTPOP to see what I mean :yes:

YASS, those flowers are so pretty :flutter:

maxresdefault.jpg

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

If you want it in real handwriting, I would decide how you wanted the tattoo decorated and laid out, then make a rough draft of it in your mind and talk to the tattoo artist and tell them exactly what you want. Tattoo artists are usually pretty good at conveying what you tell them into physical pieces.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

DancelnTheDark

The flowers are actually not a bad idea..

Just don't know how to come up with a design of my own that's going to make it unique

Have the lyrics in the "ARTPOP" font like in Gaga's ARTPOP tattoo and have watercolours behind it :flutter:

PartySick

The flowers are actually not a bad idea..

Just don't know how to come up with a design of my own that's going to make it unique

Just throw a few details out and they'll fall into place :yes:

Take a few of your favorite ARTPOP themed/related pictures and a few buzz words and details, give them to the tattoo artist and see what he/she makes of it. It should be something totally unique and hopefully you'll like it enough to have it on your skin :sara:

Archived