Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Which Pop Albums do you think will stand the test of time ?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TaWsjxO.jpg

not really pop but I always forget about this one. it's like she doesn't belong to any era, which is what makes her so special. actually miss her.

I also just wanted to say that Madonna's Like a Prayer is a much better album than Ray of Light is. the drowned sound (imo more creatively used on Music) can only do so much. drown. it's the title track that makes the album worth... while Like a Prayer feels just like... you know. so that played in the twilight of a 2089 day of researching music history, it can truly get you there, letting you on a take-me-to-church all-for-love epic journey with the sweetly reminiscent breath of a century old confession. 

lol that sounded like the closing paragraph to a pretentious review, but really, it's you that need to stop obsessing over easily put together late 90s electro-pretense. 

GloZell Green

Ray of Light, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, and my baby ARTPOP :queenga: Maybe some TF songs too. I also really love Rated R and Thriller

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Cody Draco

Born to Die definitely. 

Back to Black definitely.

The Fame Monster definitely.

Born This Way possibly.

Ultraviolence possibly.

21 despite being overrated definitely.

luckythisway

not really pop but I always forget about this one. it's like she doesn't belong to any era, which is what makes her so special. actually miss her.
I also just wanted to say that Madonna's Like a Prayer is a much better album than Ray of Light is. the drowned sound (imo more creatively used on Music) can only do so much. drown. it's the title track that makes the album worth... while Like a Prayer feels just like... you know. so that played in the twilight of a 2089 day of researching music history, it can truly get you there, letting you on a take-me-to-church all-for-love epic journey with the sweetly reminiscent breath of a century old confession. 

lol that sounded like the closing paragraph to a pretentious review, but really, it's you that need to stop obsessing over easily put together late 90s electro-pretense. 

idk, I like to think of it as a R&B, soul and traditional pop kind of album, and it did win the Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album so... Amy will never die and this shows how much music can impact people and how many words it can speak. BTB is iconic and will never die.

CHROMATICA

Archived