Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Thoughts on 1989 Tour?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

What can you say about the tour of the Year by the biggest popstar rn? 

For me,  based on videos posted online which I've been watching until now,   I still don't get why people would buy very expensive tickets for such concert with not so much production.  I'm really disappointed with the stage costumes and props they used for such expensive concert.  I feel that the tickets are overpriced and ppl aren't really getting enough entertainment from what they paid, at least if you compared it to BTWB or Prismatic tour's high budget production. Also,  no shade but Taylor's singing and dancing are average,  even below than that, so I don't get how would they enjoy the concert. 

Anyway,  I think Taylor is just really huge in the US and her millions of fans are paying just by her name alone or maybe bc 1989 is just a very popular album. At least her Clean speeches are interesting.  This is coming from a Taylor fan since Speak Now and I'm not hating her.  Idc what will her other fans here say about me by expressing my disappointment about her tour. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

Are you sure we're allowed to talk about that?

I'm not afraid of her annoying team,  Taylor Nation. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

You know those processed mozzarella cheese sticks you see in Wal-Mart?

Imagine if those could walk

That's the 1989 tour

shaneybaby

i paid 350 for floor. tour was ****ing great. really a fun show theres no question about it. i loved it. out of the woods and love story were AMAZING

Creyk

It's a charming tour. Of course it's not like a Gaga or a Katy tour, just like her music is very different from theirs, she has a different aesthetic. And it works very well. I say it's worth the price.

FATCAT

I didn't go, I never heard about it (until now, of course) and I don't know anyone that went to it.

Best tour of the century from what I can gather. :chica:

Purr more, hiss less.

I love it.

OP, since your huge amounts of threads are dedicated to the one and only Taylor, do you love her or something?

Teal Ambition

I think I paid about 180$ for my floor ticket and it was totally worth every penny. The tour is so much fun. I loved the entire concert and I would definitely go again. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

retroglamx

I haven't seen any videos but if she comes near my area I will be paying to see her concert.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Kacey Elizabeth

The production and costumes are very dull and unoriginal - a lot of it is a watered down version of The PRISMATIC World Tour. Taylor also doesn't add anything to the show with her limited performance skills, non-existent dancing abilities, bad vocals, and awkward stage presence.  

Your Candy Perfume Girl

JeffSwift

The production and costumes are very dull and unoriginal - a lot of it is a watered down version of The PRISMATIC World Tour. Taylor also doesn't add anything to the show with her limited performance skills, non-existent dancing abilities, bad vocals, and awkward stage presence.  

:toofunny: ok 

Cody Draco

You know those processed mozzarella cheese sticks you see in Wal-Mart?

Imagine if those could walk

That's the 1989 tour

Not worth my rent for the month then?

:xtina2:

Archived