💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

It sucks because if everyone who watched it, watched it live, it would be almost 10M I bet. It's just that so many people use torrents/streams. It's just the way it is now in this day and age. This many people watching live is still very impressive. 

kiwifromvenus

It sucks because if everyone who watched it, watched it live, it would be almost 10M I bet. It's just that so many people use torrents/streams. It's just the way it is now in this day and age. This many people watching live is still very impressive. 

Exactly. Lets not worry about the numbers. Its not because of Gaga and its not anything. TBH this season is so bloody (pardon the pun) good! And most people think so! Less and less watch Live TV now and especially for the time slot and the type of show it is. TBH Gaga has saved this season, its the only season where the WHOLE cats work so well as a team where they are ALL able to evenly shine. Last nights episode was one of the best of the whole series!

F the numbers! Lets enjoy the show and our Goddess on the screen!

lordgagx

I agree, since I can't watch it live i use torrents

Morphine Prince

I can't edit the OP @Admin

2.87 is ok. The 4th episode was very slow so I expected the drop. Last night's episode was really good I HOPE it boosts the ratings a bit. 

PrinceGaga

I agree, since I can't watch it live i use torrents

Exactly, same with me. My view won't count anyway as I don't live in the U.S but seriously like 80% of the viewership probably torrents/streams. In this day and age, 2.87 is still strong for watching live. Just imagine how many still saw it but torrented it, or streamed it, or hosted viewing parties with 10 people each. So many things! These numbers honestly mean nothing.

Like for me (I don't count but as an example) I torrented it AND had 5 friends around to watch it. That's just me, imagine all the other fans.

:( Well I liked The EP! 

Oh btw, that torrent/streaming isn't The reason for AHS 'cause its problem for every show, they too would be higher then. But these are just numbers, who cares! Enjoy The show :)

kiwifromvenus

Also the amount of people that reference and dress like The Countess and Donovan is more a reflection of the season than numbers watched!

kiwifromvenus

And like ARTPOP I love when only a select club understand it and appreciate it. I dunno just feels special! 

PrinceGaga

:( Well I liked The EP! 

Oh btw, that torrent/streaming isn't The reason for AHS 'cause its problem for every show, they too would be higher then. But these are just numbers, who cares! Enjoy The show :)

Just because torrenting/streaming for other shows is happening doesn't make my point any less valid. In fact, it makes it more valid. The ratings we see are not at all accurate for what the viewership is because of the torrenting/streaming. All we know is that it would be a lot more.

Just because torrenting/streaming for other shows is happening doesn't make my point any less valid. In fact, it makes it more valid. The ratings we see are not at all accurate for what the viewership is because of the torrenting/streaming. All we know is that it would be a lot more.

yeah ofcourse :) but it would be The same for other shows too. It doesnt matter though, ratings are over rated :D

PrinceGaga

yeah ofcourse :) but it would be The same for other shows too. It doesnt matter though, ratings are over rated :D

Yes it would be the same for other shows but we are talking about AHS ;) 

They sure are, especially when they are not even close to the actual numbers. Ugh I hate numbers. 

Bad Monster Kid

Still the most viewers and highest demo on cable last night. Slay!

Im hoping the Live +3 for the last three episodes even out to the same viewers. However I am looking EVERYWHERE and can't find anything about Live +3 after the second episode. 

kiwifromvenus

Still the most viewers and highest demo on cable last night. Slay!

Im hoping the Live +3 for the last three episodes even out to the same viewers. However I am looking EVERYWHERE and can't find anything about Live +3 after the second episode. 

Hmm we need to find these! 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived