💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Reviews of AHS Hotel [Updated]

AgusPop

Featured Posts

Sounds promising indeed! :) (though these are not real reviews... Just shout outs). But they do give a climbs to The possible review, so thats great.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

glad she's getting such a positive reaction.... but take into consideration that the network usually invites journalists that they know will give good reviews in return for exclusive interviews and previews.

well then why did they got not so good reviews in pasts seasons then

glad she's getting such a positive reaction.... but take into consideration that the network usually invites journalists that they know will give good reviews in return for exclusive interviews and previews.

this is true too, but Im sure reviews will be mostly positives! I just have that feeling :)

asana15

"Though we’ll be doing our official review Monday, we can assure you, that if you wondered about Lady Gaga, you should wonder no more. In the epic Season 5 opener, Gaga, Bassett, Jackson, Bates and Bentley are sensational. Superb! "

http://highlighthollywood.com/2015/10/american-horror-story-hotel-hollywood-premiere-halloween-and-gaga-arrive-early-photos-highlight-hollywood-news/

Im nervous for her....I hope her acting doesn't sound forced :dead:

either way, i love her and I'm "IN. So in!"

androiduser

well then why did they got not so good reviews in pasts seasons then

doubt it was reviews immediately after the preview seen by the journalists who were invited? it was probably reviews after the tv premiere.

AgusPop

Sounds promising indeed! :) (though these are not real reviews... Just shout outs). But they do give a climbs to The possible review, so thats great.

yeah, I know they are not real reviews because is too early but they are people who attended to the premiere and they are verified accounts mostly journalists who will write the real reviews

luxoricious

So she's not in the first episode that much? No meltdowns on Wednesday plz :rip:

Why are you saying this? I can't find the review where they say Gaga is barely in the episode. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

I always knew she would be brilliant, so YAY!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived