💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

First AHS Review In: Episode #1 praised, but Gaga noted as weak point

Americano

Featured Posts

iCpro

I really hope the majority of the reviews turn out to be positive, especially since she she seemed to be enjoying herself so much with AHS and for the media to start dragging her again like after ARTPOP would destroy all of the good work bobby's done to her reputation.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofkc

lmao this is gonna be a mess wait for the madonna stans to hear this 

i'll fck you up if you say that again

Um excuse you

freebit

Also, I just hope I like her acting. If I could tolerate and actually grow to like January Jones then surely I will like Gaga's acting, though admittingly that is a low bar (much like bringing up Emma, Gabourey, Naomi Campbell's acting etc.:rip:). Anyway, I shall wait until Oct. 7th to judge for myself. 

IamChromatica

I wish this thread wasn't posted so no one would no about this review. Everything was going so well with Gaga until this. I'm not letting my hopes down for this and I hope the reviews get better as each episode airs.

Bad Monster Kid

I was not expecting to be blown away by her acting in AHS. As long as it's passable and she's serving face/body the whole season, I will be more than happy. Someone already said it once but she has amazing body language and can tell a whole story with a simple movement. Most actors would kill for that talent. 

Admin

I'm going to have to lock this.

Not that it's not a legit review or anything, it's just that this TV debut means a lot to Gaga and it wouldn't be very nice of her biggest fan site to have a negative review (which also happens to be the only review) to be the most discussed topic.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived