Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

SKANK

i love everything she does and this will grow on me but i like stuff similar to the Born This Way era (and video...the Born This Way video is her #1 best video imo)

The Born This Way video was so ambitious, I think I agree that it's her best. 

What people say on here is true, give it a few minutes and whatever kind of Gaga you prefer will appear. Disco, jazz, show girl, rock, performance art, she wears so many hats (literally and metaphorically) that you are bound to enjoy one of them. If this isn't your favorite thing, I guess just wait it out.

It's a bummer you don't dig this song though, it's terrific.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

The Born This Way video was so ambitious, I think I agree that it's her best. 

What people say on here is true, give it a few minutes and whatever kind of Gaga you prefer will appear. Disco, jazz, show girl, rock, performance art, she wears so many hat (literally and metaphorically) that you are bound to enjoy one of them. If this isn't your favorite thing, I guess just wait it out.

It's a bummer you don't dig this song though, it's terrific.

I like the song. But it took me about 2 minutes and a Tweet on Twitter to convince me that was actually Gaga singing because that didn't really sound like her. I was so...conflicted and confused.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Koreku

Lucky B Smith.

Daddy? How old are you

UByEll0.gif

Lucky B smith is at 2:26 and he looks much different than the guy at 2:23. :laughga: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

tylerjudas

Her "deep voice" vocals during the chorus ruin the song. They are also what ruined Dope and TIHTY. 

Mr Ricky

It's just not only Gaga in the chorus. What are you guys on about. Have you heard the actual song? :saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

Crossfit

Epione

Her "deep voice" vocals during the chorus ruin the song. They are also what ruined Dope and TIHTY. 

No they didn't. Finally she sounds mature and not like a bubblegum pop singer. :bye:

Literally was shaking when I heard this in the morning. So so so amazing. I can't deal with the "oh well" comments or people feeling like they need to justify it? This is a ****ing JAM and honestly better than half of ARTPOP. 

So proud of Gaga. This is phenomenal. 

Archived