Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Rebel Heart Madonna s Final album ?

Juvelius

Featured Posts

Black and white cover for the first Madonna album and black and white for Rebel Heart deluxe edition album cover.

The final track(Wash All over me) on standard version is like a farewell song(*if this is the end, then let it come..) The final track in deluxe edition (Rebel Heart) is about madonna s life. Also in Veni Vidi Vici s lyrics we hear madonna s previous albums as verses for the first time in her carrer.(Like i did that and that and that). Also to me the whole structure of the 19-song deluxe version is a revisiting to her 32 long carreer with the three basic elements: s-x(Best Night,S.E.X,Holy water),religion(Messiah,Holy Water) and politics(Illuminati)

Knowing that the intention  by madonna was  to release two rebel hearts album in order to complete the 3 album deal with Interscope and keeping in mind that the live nation tour contract lasts until 2017 a year after the end of Rebel Heart Tour,what do you think? 

Has Madge gave us the enough hints for it ?  

I want her to continue making music, but if you listened the march 2015 howard stern interview she told that only if she feels she wants to express something she will produce music(another hint, it is like  i told you my story in a complete 13-album tale with Madonna being the prologue and Rebel Heart the epilogue)

I hope it is tbh. Her last two records soiled her legacy mad hard. They're trash.

i believe they are great, both MDNA and Rebel Heart  even todaythey are eargasm for me

Didymus

i believe they are great, both MDNA and Rebel Heart  even todaythey are eargasm for me

Don't listen to her older works then, your orgasm will blow your ears off.

it does give that vibe. Even more with stuff like Queen

exactly this was supposed to be the final superdeluxe version song according to madonna.com so three farewell songs as final songs in standard,deluxe and super deluxe.!!!!

Don't listen to her older works then, your orgasm will blow your ears off.

why you say that ?  i have listened to all her albums and my top Favourite is American Life and second Erotica

Didymus

why you tell that i have listened to her all albums and my top Favourite is American Life and second Erotica

How familiar :lolly:

Anyway: if those are your favs, calling MDNA and RH an eargasm is worthy of going to jail imo.

untitled

This makes me really sad :cry: She has had a gorgeous career. I hope she will continue making music. But it really seems Rebel Heart is her last record.

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

How familiar :lolly:

Anyway: if those are your favs, calling MDNA and RH an eargasm is worthy of going to jail imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrRcNEbdCks i can hear this remix of this gemsong from MDNA forever like i can hear it 10 times in row, it gives me life(william orbit it is babe). Also, i think MDNA is one of the most underated albums in pop history

Archived