💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel memorabilia and promo sightings

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Hello Everyone....!

We must prepare for the onslaught of promo that will surround "HOTEL" in the coming weeks. This thread is for you to POST your sightings of American Horror Story Hotel here, from wherever you see them! Take a selfie, take a shot of the thing you see, see if you can liberate the thing you see.... well, you get the idea!

So, what do I mean by promo, exactly, though?

In essence, I mean a dying art by some companies' current modern digital standards --- print ads in magazines, newspapers, books. Publicly placed posters, billboards, window clings, displays, and flyers! And any other things you may see I haven't named! :sara:

Collectible Little Monster catnip for the soul. :)

Basically, rare promo stuff that's going to be thrown away/discarded/trashed when the desire to promote American Horror Story Hotel wears off. As hardcore Gaga fans, it's a fun past-time, and challenge, to collect these works of promotional art that are so beautiful and rare. 

Here are some examples of what I mean by promo posters:

vaG1wNB.jpg

From top left: Bankrupt Slut Gaga Wheat Paste Poster c.2012, Machete Kills movie poster, c.2013, (?Pokemon Gamestop poster? how did that get in there lol)

Lady Gaga Born This Way "GAGA" 2 CD Special Edition Costco pallet wraparound, c. 2011, Born This Way Foundation Office Depot poster c. 2012, and finally, Cheek to Cheek Tony and Gaga Special Edition Barnes and Noble Display.

These look great all folded up and displayed, but I had to put them into storage and cram them into one pic to show what I mean in general. These posters are art. You can hang them anywhere in your home, and be certain of these facts:

1. You own something rare that was made to be destroyed

2. This can only increase in value over the years to all Gaga collectors, this is an investment

3. You are a connoisseur of Gaga collecting.

A personal favorite:

YkQeZio.png

Fast forward to TODAY. 

American Horror Story: Hotel is upon us en masse with the release of the new poster for the show!

EgDTeM7.jpg

In Los Angeles today, I caught sight of a bus with the "HOTEL" promo on it's sides... in a vinyl peelable format, however not very accessible from the street...

I fumbled with my camera, couldn't catch a good shot in time, but thank you Google Images, here is a stock photo for you Los Angelinos to help you spot a good shot.  

M2YMZ3W.png

The first wrap around was of this image, on the side of the bus. The second wrap around was of Gaga on the opposite side of the bus but it drove away too damn fast, lol!

O1Mgr4G.jpg

Here is an example of what appears to be a digital poster (damn those to hell for being un-possessable) in a city in France:

JaRT3hX.jpg

So, no matter where you are in the world, if you see anything to promote American Horror Story: Hotel, then snap a picture and post it here! Your work in being the eyes and ears of GagaDaily will help enrich everyone's knowledge!

Get out there and nab your own piece of Gaga history! 

Questions? Comments? Suggestions! Fire away :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I'll keep an eye out, but South Carolina (even in our capital) is pretty bland when it comes to entertainment promo.

Purr more, hiss less.

ChicaSkas

First thing I discovered today:

There is an 8 1/2" by 11" print ad for Hotel with Gaga in her sweeping hair train inside the latest issue of People Magazine, page 39.... Page 15 also sees the Queen in her attire for the Emmy's.

Rest in Peace, Jackie Collins...!

Page 38:

x9sOUZI.jpg

Inh108W.jpgR6koumz.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Admin changed the title to American Horror Story: Hotel memorabilia and promo sightings
RebeldeFaith

I work at Hot Topic so I will probably get some promo posters in my hands. The AHS collection will also be available in a couple of days and it features a dress based on Hotel.

Something something idk

ChicaSkas

@asana15 you captured excellently what I couldn't do. Very proud of you!

ChicaSkas

My city (Buenos Aires) is covered with Scream Queens posters :reductive2: Hope we'll have the same promo for AHS :reductive2:

If they do, i can provide you with a whole tutorial on how to gently remove them. Posters like that are very rare.

evgenigerm2

I love those creepy billboards around motels and hotels. The place just gets creepier. 

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

LORD GAGA

I'm excited to see what comes out that is 'getable' from this series! I hope they have POP Vinyl figures of GAGA's character too ☺️

I saw a mall in my city (Palacio de Hielo, Madrid, someone?) that was FULL of artrave big posters in every corner but I have the photo on my former phone so I can't post it:emma: 

Love these threads :giveup: 

But I think that digital poster in a city of France is actually in New York. That's the Times Square McDonalds :emma: 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived