💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Catfish and The Bottlemen

Benji

Featured Posts

Catfish and the Bottlemen are a British rock band that formed in Llandudno, North Wales in 2007.They have released one album that reached number 10 in the UK album chart. The band have toured in UK, Europe, North America, and Australia and have featured in a number of festivals including Glastonbury, Reading and Leeds, T in the Park, Governors Ball, and Bonnaroo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catfish_and_the_Bottlemen

--------------------------------------------

Anyone else listen to them? A couple of my friends would go on and on about them, then they made me see them at Reading Festival and I've become obsessed. :pray:

If you're not well acquainted, here's some of my highlights from their album. The whole thing is pure gold though! If you like British Alternative Rock, you'll adore these guys.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/catfish-and-the-bottlemen/id397781084

@Haroon @Harry You're both from the UK, you guys heard of or listened to them?

I think I've heard their name before from a friend, maybe them or Kids In Glass Houses, something to do with glass or bottles so it could be either :confused:  I'm not sure but they saw the band at a festival :laughga: I'll give them a shot in a bit when I find my earphones :party: 

Head Empty

I'm really enjoying them so far, thanks for the suggestion :sara:

I already shared them with a friend of mine who I know will love them :green:

@Haroon @Harry You're both from the UK, you guys heard of or listened to them?

Also, @inuborg you got good taste. Let me know what you think :hunty:

ya i heard them before, they're pretty good but i'm not really into that UK rock scene, a lot of it seems a bit samey to me, it's not really my thang. but if i hear them on the radio or whatever then i can dig it

Oooh these guys, iTunes Spotlighted their album a while back and I liked the previews but I forgot to download their album. 

So far I really like Pacifier, I'll listen to the full album one day

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived