💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Bobby on LG5: "As AHS airs, she will figure the direction of new record"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

I think this is very normal. I don't think this is going to delay the album release, she probably has different concepts created, different sounds, and different versions of the same song, she just has to pick, which is something very important that she can't do now that she is completely focused in AHS. 

This. This is also why it's important to wait and see how the general public react to her and figure out what the best direction is. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

My theory is Gaga's close to finished with the album and (like her typical self) wants SO BAD to start the hype train but Bobby wants the complete opposite so when Gaga posts "LG5" Bobby's probably behind the scenes going "NO GAGA" and says this to keep the hype to bare minimum. Watch, she's gonna release it sooner than we all think.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Bellatrix

2017 is very unreasonable. especially if she wants to slay

Yeah, I agree but it doesn't sound like we will get anything before 2016 Q3. Everyone who expects it in Q1 or Q2 will probably end up disappointed.

heavyMetalGAGA

*mid-2014 actually, she even said when asked in early 2014 she had not written or came up with ideas during the AP era, the first time we saw her arrive/leave a studio was in France during being there for artRAVE

She's been writing songs since late 2013. But most of those songs that she worked on from late 2013 to mid 2014 were supposed to be on ACT II of ARTPOP. It wasn't until mid 2014 that she scrapped this idea, released Cheek to Cheek, and began going in a new direction for her next solo release. I'm guessing this is due to the fact that many of those songs she wrote before Cheek to Cheek left some sort of pain in her from all dilemmas from the ARTPOP campaign. 

She's been writing songs since late 2013. But most of those songs that she worked on from late 2013 to mid 2014 were supposed to be on ACT II of ARTPOP. It wasn't until mid 2014 that she scrapped this idea, released Cheek to Cheek, and began going in a new direction for her next solo release. I'm guessing this is due to the fact that many of those songs she wrote before Cheek to Cheek left some sort of pain in her from all dilemmas from the ARTPOP campaign. 

No the songs on Act 2 were nothing more than Skeleton demos with the exception of a few from the 80 she made for ARTPOP (15 of which ended up on the actual album) she didn't write any new material until mid 2014 at the earliest

So she's writing and producing songs right now but isn't exactly sure what direction she's in yet? Oh Gaga selenerz.jpg

this :deadbanana: 

its turning really sad :v 

Archived