Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kid Cudi disses Drake on Twitter

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

Oop. I feel him though. Drake makes some decent music, but how is he gonna charge people for a "mixtape" when he just put out one earlier this year? And people are eating it up.

Its gimmicky. Much like the company he currently endorses.

abortionmisogynypro-choi.gif

It's science, bitch

Kabexuela

I agree with his comment.  Drake is mediocre to the fullest.  This "I got enemies, got a lot of enemies" monotone, boring ass mess of a hook is so deaf and drab.  Who could blast this sh!t roast from their hard working speakers?  

Katsuki Bakugo

He called it a Mixtape but really its his album... rushed for production kind of like Miley's new album except Drake decided to profit from it. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Cody Draco

Kid Cudi has no room to talk tho. :awkney:

Day 'N Night remains his only good song while Drake has bops to blow.

Cups of the rosayyy, Kid Cudi in my old phoneeee, it's time for him to go homeee.

74ViITC.gif

AlexanderLevi2

I like Kid Cudi but why? I hate when artists have to tear down other artists work to make them feel superior. Just let your work speak for itself and let people buy what they want.

Currently listening to Joanne

Cody Draco

I agree with his comment.  Drake is mediocre to the fullest.  This "I got enemies, got a lot of enemies" monotone, boring ass mess of a hook is so deaf and drab.  Who could blast this sh!t roast from their hard working speakers?  

Drake has been crap since Nothing Was the Same but Take Care and his work before >>>>> lives.

Cody Draco

Oop. I feel him though. Drake makes some decent music, but how is he gonna charge people for a "mixtape" when he just put out one earlier this year? And people are eating it up.

Its gimmicky. Much like the company he currently endorses.

abortionmisogynypro-choi.gif

Drake is the Taylor Swift of rap, no shade just tea. Their sales just won't stop. :trollga:

Archived