💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Ariana Underrated as a Performer/Vocalist?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Why? Well, before she wasn't that great as a live performer but after seeing her latest tour videos,  I was really amazed on how she can belt those notes esp. the G#5 and Bb5 with ease even though  her dance routines look really exhausting.  Her dancing isn't cheap either.  She can also control now her breathing unlike before. I would say her tour helped her a lot to become a better perform and vocalist.  Can't wait for Ari Gone Bad era to slay the whole universe. :legend:

Sample performances:

She is really underrated. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

Im pretty sure she is well known for her good singing voice. nobody denies that

I'm still seeing a lot of comments here that her voice is average. Like htf they can say that. :wtf:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

GloZell Green

Sample performances:

She is really overrated:giveup:

Fixed it for you :hor:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Iwontell

I don't think so, everybody says good things about her singing...I listened to her for the first time in the beginning of this year and I was surprised, frankly, she sounds a bit like Mariah, but with sweeter...I've only seen two or three videos of her singing live and she did a good job...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Because of her imperfect singing technique that many ppl pick up on. She got a vocal coach since her last era so her upcoming performances should be better

Ya, she can hit high notes, but you can't understand what she's singing most of the time. And that's kind of important when you are singing words from a real language spoken by 335+ million people worldwide.

holy scheisse

I'm still seeing a lot of comments here that her voice is average. Like htf they can say that. :wtf:

those ppl are rly dumb because she is certainly a better singer than many of the contemporary pop acts. thats why she's okay in my book :proud:

Shawn Knowles

She's actually kinda overrated in my opinion. She really struggles to pronounce words when hitting certain notes & it's almost like she's mumble singing..

migamiga

She has a great voice but she needs to work on her performing skills. She has zero stage presence and often gets nervous on televised performances which causes her voice to be shakey. 

I wouldn't say she's underrated but she is known for not annunciating 

LoveandMagic

I've always heard her singing voice complimented. :shrug:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived