Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sarah Paulson Subtly Let's Onto Relationship w/ Gaga

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Sarah Paulson was just on the E! Red Carpet and was asked about her relationship with Gaga that she was originally so excited to create. Guiana asked how it was going and Sarah paused a bit and said, it's going...slowly. Guiana then said, okay so that means nothings happened and Sarah said, you are correct. Sarah seemed really awkward about it too.

Edit: LOLOL, Im never writing a thread like this again, i hate the agression. I'm just gunna stick to my chart info and chart history threads hahaha fail.

PrinceGaga

I wonder if it's because they haven't filmed much together. Angela said she has filmed a lot with Gaga but I don't know whether Sarah and Gaga have many scenes together.

giskardsb

she also just said that Gaga has been amazing on the show so far this season  on the Yahoo interview.

Lol it was hardly dissing tbh, it was humorous and I doubt she was even absolutely serious about the whole thing in the first place. 

Voltaire

She wants to be best friends with her and says "...slowly, I don't want to overwhelm her!"

Not a diss. Should change the title.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Sarah mentioned how she's lost all of her nominations so far, and it just makes me wonder what would happen if Gaga snagged an Emmy before her. :ohno:

I love her so much, and she's so deserving of one.

Thomas P

Sarah mentioned how she's lost all of her nominations so far, and it just makes me wonder what would happen if Gaga snagged an Emmy before her. :ohno:

ikr

ahs needs to win it all this year, next year, nex next year...

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

latina twilight

Sarah deserves this year's. I mean, THE TWINS! and that scene where they finally show love for each other made me cry.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

giskardsb

Edit: LOLOL, Im never writing a thread like this again, i hate the agression. I'm just gunna stick to my chart info and chart history threads hahaha fail.

lol you are the one that started the thread with an aggressive title clearly designed to make drama.

Katsuki Bakugo

You can't become a best friend with someone in a couple of weeks sis :rip:

This ain't PreSchool hunty!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

DiscoHeaven23

lol you are the one that started the thread with an aggressive title clearly designed to make drama.

I KNOW. I PLAYED INTO THE DRAMA! That's why I'll never make one like this again lol. It's not me. I tried out a controversy and I flopped. 

Archived