💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you here for more songs like TIHTY/Dope in LG5?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

some little managers aren't happy with the final version of TIHTY,they think that production/mixing is bad :awkney:  while others aren't a fan of Dope-esque vocals :excuseu: .

What are your thoughts about such songs.Do you want more songs like TIHTY/Dope in LG5 with rough vocals or its a big no no for you ?

Discuss!!

Personally i love her rough vocals and i'd definitely love to hear more songs like this in the future.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yes because she needs to show her voice to the world and i would love it to become an official single so everyone can see :pray:

feel the fever

Dramatica

Well I hope she collaborated with Diane Warren for a song on LG5. :zilla:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Morphine Prince

I love both Dope and TIHTY but I think I've had enough of those vocals. I'd like something different in the future. I want Oscar's performance vocals if I'm being totally honest... although I doubt that will happen. 

Judging by the production style of C2C I am almost sure there will be songs like that in LG5. I don't really mind, I'm not here for it nor not here for that...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PartySick

Yes yes yes :giveup:

Dope is one of my favorites from her discography :giveup: it's so gruff, so personal, it's just such a raw song and the same can be said about TIHTY :giveup:

More please, queen

💚

Head Empty

Not exactly like them, but I love piano ballads with raw vocals. Perhaps something a little more uplifting and with a more natural vocal style.

And I looooooove Dope's production, so something like that would be amazing. Although I'd also die if Gaga would do a song similar to how Speechless and You and I sounded live at The Monster Ball,

monketsharona

no... I'm here for one it on the album but no more...

I really want something that moves, quite energic... 

crisTEAne

yes, i'm here for that.

OR

she could pull a yoko ono, in a way, and release an album full of humming and screaming. imagine the meltdowns. :fan: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

yASSsss

I love both Dope and TIHTY but I think I've had enough of those vocals. I'd like something different in the future. I want Oscar's performance vocals if I'm being totally honest... although I doubt that will happen. 

what if Gaga tries all her different voices for LG5...imagine the slayage :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Dominic

I hate both songs so I think I would have a meltdown if LG5 was full of Dope voice :rip:  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived