💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry Disrespects Superfan

Pop

Featured Posts

Kind of rude how she ranks her fans like it's a competition. :wtf: That poor fan, she waited for so long. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol at you exposing her though 

anyways 

She doesn't seem like a super fan, just a casual fan perhaps or just a Gp member who made an effort for Katy. Cause like literally she gave it to katy like it's Cold lol and the mmm bye is the equivalent of Gagadaily's i'm burning my stan card lol. Seems unreal tbh all Katy said was that she appreciated one fan more than the other , she did not disrespect her looooool.   I mean yea i get it , it's mean not disrespectful. I mean if Gaga said something like that i'd be sad and tell her that it hurt me , Gaga would then most likely apologize and say she was joking but Gaga is not childish like Katy so she would not say such a thing lol and i'm sure Katy ment it a jokey way.

Kacey Elizabeth

NOT YOU TRYING SO HARD TO DRAG HER BUT FAILING AT IT COMPLETELY. :lmao:Try again. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

NOT YOU TRYING SO HARD TO DRAG HER BUT FAILING AT IT COMPLETELY. :lmao:Try again. 

Not me predicting you would rush in here like a Dark Horse the moment this thread was made

:toofunny:

SissyFromSpace

yet miss taylor swift is shutting down and SUING fans making 1989 inspired stuff on Etsy and Tumblr. Families and fans that are trying to show their creativity and make ends meet to have dinner and other necessities.

girl bye.   

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Omg :lmao:

That girl just dragging Katy while she's standing right there

"Okay I understand" "No you don't"

"Mmmmm no" BYEEE :lmao:

This b---h is my IDOL

Morphine Prince

That girl has some serious issues if she's ALWAYS out there. Damn she got so upset because she didn't acknowledge her to be the #1 fan... obsessed to the max. 

I don't think Katy did anything wrong. 

Tbf this is nothing different than Taylor sending presents to certain fans for positive press so if Swifties are really gonna try this then .... :lmao:

That girl has some serious issues if she's ALWAYS out there. Damn she got so upset because she didn't acknowledge her to be the #1 fan... obsessed to the max. 

I don't think Katy did anything wrong. 

Agreed, tbh.

Archived