other

Justin Bieber doesn't know who Shawn Mendes is

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

He really did it on purpose lol but you're not Mariah so your shade flopped hard. :toofunny:

I thought of that too, poor him.

It's not like he knows about some popstan "iconic" moments 

YQAJr9a.gif

💎

elijahfan

If he wasn't so into himself and paid attention to who his contemporaries are, he would know who that is. :trollga:

Being shady is so trendy now, and I'm over it :smh: 

Well.... I think I have a respectable knowledge of pop culture today and I have absolutely no idea who Shawn Mendes is, I really think Bieber genuinely didn't know him either.

I feel you, JB.

I don't know him either.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

If he wasn't so into himself and paid attention to who his contemporaries are, he would know who that is. :trollga:

Being shady is so trendy now, and I'm over it :smh: 

I mean pop musicians aren't as keyed into the pop world as we outsiders are. Justin has a lot going on, probably works every single day. Something tells me Gaga doesn't know who Rachel Platten/Melanie Martinez/Halsey is either, but that doesn't mean she doesn't pay attention it means she has stuff to do.

I don't even like Justin much but it seems like you're trying to be just as shady as you're accusing him of being.

SychosSoChic

I actually had to google this shawn individual.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes is a Canadian singer. He attracted a following in 2013, when he began posting song covers on the popular video sharing application Vine."

So...

17 year old Justin Bieber?

AGAIN?

Like that flop Austin Mahone? 

I still don't know her tbh

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

TimisaMonster

I don't know who that is either...

Why does the radio guy know and pretend the world knows? :lmao:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I mean pop musicians aren't as keyed into the pop world as we outsiders are. Justin has a lot going on, probably works every single day. Something tells me Gaga doesn't know who Rachel Platten/Melanie Martinez/Halsey is either, but that doesn't mean she doesn't pay attention it means she has stuff to do.

I don't even like Justin much but it seems like you're trying to be just as shady as you're accusing him of being.

Poor Gaga being deprived of the best debht artists of recent years. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived