💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is the ONLY music i can listen to EVERYDAY

kiwifromvenus

Featured Posts

kiwifromvenus

I can't listen to her (or anyone) everyday. :derpga:

I mean, I could listen to her everyday for a certain period of time tho (aka when I'm in a Gaga phase). I can only be in a Gaga phase when she drops a new album. I don't wanna listen to Gaga often because I wanna build up my desire to listen to Gaga's discography once LG5 drops.

I try to listen to her on a monthly basis, if that counts. :laughga:

Thats a cute reason though :) I can respect that! I just have an ongoing every moment hype where I need to listen to her music because I'm that addicted and I miss her when I don't listen, like those feels when you leave her concert. The empty ones. So when I listen I feel at home :D

But I get ya and I dig your reason :)

LG5 OMG CAN IT ALREADY! (Oh wait have you built your desire yet? :P haha jks)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

i know how you feel. i listen to her every single day. getting tired of her? not gonna happen. not even when i'm dead.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

kiwifromvenus

i know how you feel. i listen to her every single day. getting tired of her? not gonna happen. not even when i'm dead.

I'm going to be Marrying the Night, Just Dancing, Playing a Love Game, being taken to Venus, A P P L A U S Eing, Loving and retweeting, Showing my Teeth for a long long long long time to come!

Riot Poof

Thats a cute reason though :) I can respect that! I just have an ongoing every moment hype where I need to listen to her music because I'm that addicted and I miss her when I don't listen, like those feels when you leave her concert. The empty ones. So when I listen I feel at home :D
But I get ya and I dig your reason :)

LG5 OMG CAN IT ALREADY! (Oh wait have you built your desire yet? :P haha jks)

Thanks! :kisses:

I appreciate this sort of dedication. I can't be like that tho, especially since my list of faves keeps on growing. I probably have like 25 - 30 faves right now, plus other musicians I like but aren't faves yet. I obviously can't give all of them attention at the same time. That's why I have phases.

I'm so ready for a Gaga phase. Thank goodness my other faves keep me occupied. I don't wanna start listening to her a lot now, only to be burnt out by the time LG5 drops. It's hard to wait, but it'll be worth it. I know I'll be at my peak stan mode once LG5 drops. I guess it's sorta like resting before a marathon.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

I completely understand OP. Gaga's music never gets old and always sounds fresh, even her older songs. He sound is always forward-thinking and complex that listening to it will hold a different experience every time. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've listened to G.U.Y. almost everyday for the past one and a half years. :laughga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

That's how you'll burn yourself out. Try to mix it up and you'll enjoy her songs for longer periods of time.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

Better Day

I got bored of Gaga's music at the start of the summer after many years.

then I found Madonna. I can just listen to her music endless. 

Together You And I!

FRANK1991

during TFM and BTW era I was the same,

but ARTPOP didn't have the longevity of BTW so I started venturing off to other music about an year later (I had BTW on my playlist for 2 whole years )

of course there are some favorites I still listen to constantly (ex. DITD, HML Scheisse, Applause DWUW) but not as strong as before

now I listen to a lot of Soundtracks and alternative/indie pop...........till the next LG5!

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Brooke Candy

I love new music. And I love a variety. Theres just one thing. I get over other songs quickly or can't listen to them everyday. Lady Gaga is literally the ONLY music I can NEVER get over and listen to EVERYDAY - and thats not just coz I stan for her; its literally just how it is! There are some songs I love,but they just don't have the impact like Gaga songs ya know!? 

Do you all get my feels??? 

i completely agree with you

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

HighwayFantasy

I have exactly the same. For example, i can listen to Heavy Metal Lover, Applause, Bad Romance and Speechless forever. Its feels so good to hear her voice, the beats and the message. Its timeless for me. 

Good for you. My biggest problem with ARTPOP was that the songs got old very fast for me and I can't enjoy them anymore. I still really like some Gaga songs though, like Summerboy, Paparazzi and I like it rough. I only listen to Gaga occasionally now since most of her songs are so dated.

kiwifromvenus

Thanks! :kisses:

I appreciate this sort of dedication. I can't be like that tho, especially since my list of faves keeps on growing. I probably have like 25 - 30 faves right now, plus other musicians I like but aren't faves yet. I obviously can't give all of them attention at the same time. That's why I have phases.

I'm so ready for a Gaga phase. Thank goodness my other faves keep me occupied. I don't wanna start listening to her a lot now, only to be burnt out by the time LG5 drops. It's hard to wait, but it'll be worth it. I know I'll be at my peak stan mode once LG5 drops. I guess it's sorta like resting before a marathon.

Hahaha wow well send some of your faves this way so I can check up on 'em! Maybe ones that arent so obvious coz I probs know them. I love whose in your avi btw! In Time ftw!

I love that metaphor! It is like a marathon! Im going all out LG5 era like turbo speed! Because who knows when her next era will be so im gunna travel for shows for this one, meet her finally, promote her music just make it a big ride :D

kiwifromvenus

I completely understand OP. Gaga's music never gets old and always sounds fresh, even her older songs. He sound is always forward-thinking and complex that listening to it will hold a different experience every time. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've listened to G.U.Y. almost everyday for the past one and a half years. :laughga:

THANK YOU. HER SONGS ARE TIMELESS and they NEVER get old like none of them. Every new listen is a new experience like you say!

GUY is the best. Its one of my everydays too! :D Applause is like twice a day!

kiwifromvenus

Good for you. My biggest problem with ARTPOP was that the songs got old very fast for me and I can't enjoy them anymore. I still really like some Gaga songs though, like Summerboy, Paparazzi and I like it rough. I only listen to Gaga occasionally now since most of her songs are so dated.

I beg to differ. Its your opinion of course. But I think her songs are the opposite. I don't think they date or get dated at all. Infact I think they are made in such a clever way they always evolve and bring something new every listen! Compared to other singer's whose songs are obvious daters

Archived