Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Themes of Future Seasons?

Harry

Featured Posts

President Biden

AHS: Suburban Legends

Things like Slenderman, The Rake, Jeff the Killer, smile.jpg all come to life in an suburban setting. 

Yeti, Jerset Devil, UFOs too!

I got drunk

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

American Horror Story: ALIEN

set in present and past. maybe connected to the Roswell landing plus the aliens in season twos asylum because I want to know more about them I was so confused . I would love a hybrid with the alien film series though that would be epic

they already kind of did the alien thing in asylum, but I think they should go further with it.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

KyliesChild

American Horror Story: Unmasked

A twisted thriller revealing the creatures behind our government, cults, and celebrities. Inspired by “reptilians" and it is set in the future and it's all about a secret society that tries to take over the world and portrays hidden messages in our pop culture, like songs, t.v. shows, and even our food.

American Horror Story: Web

Its about the hidden things in our web 

Monsterclaw

American Horror Story: Orphanage

American Horror Story: Urban Legend

American Horror Story: Prison

American Horror Story: Ghosttown

Dominic

I'd love something to do with government nuclear testing/Aliens.  Something regarding Area 51 maybe. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

American Horror Story: Unmasked

A twisted thriller revealing the creatures behind our government, cults, and celebrities. Inspired by “reptilians" and it is set in the future and it's all about a secret society that tries to take over the world and portrays hidden messages in our pop culture, like songs, t.v. shows, and even our food.

Have you seen the 80s show "V (Visitors)" that got a remake some years ago? It is about that basically. But the reptilians are aliens.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I love reading this thread, you guys are so creative :legend: 

KyliesChild

Have you seen the 80s show "V (Visitors)" that got a remake some years ago? It is about that basically. But the reptilians are aliens.

I haven't even heard of it :flop:  Ooh cool! I will check it out later, thank you.

I haven't even heard of it :flop:  Ooh cool! I will check it out later, thank you.

I watched the remake, it was seriously very good in my opinion, but it got low ratings and got cancelled in the second season :( It didn't even have proper ending :( But it is just the way you described, the aliens got here a long ago and infiltrated basically everything and it is the smartest thing I've watched about alien invasions/the reptilian theory.

Campus: A college themed season

Revolution: Taking place during the American Revolution with actors portraying famous figures in American history

Feline: An AHS about the stages Katy's performed on.

Hospital: Self explanatory 

KyliesChild

I've thought of a new one: American Horror Story: Human Bodies.

It takes place inside (and outside) the human body and it depicts different diseases and conditions in a psychological way. This takes place a whole millenimum later, as scientists finds new ways to find immunity and a way to live forever. The thing is, the creatures (humans) gets sick along the way, and they turn crazy mentally and they try to take over again and rule the new creatures that has more power than them. However, this series has a whole lot of genres and plot holes for example: a human finds love with the creature but it is not bound to happen. This series ridicules real life society in a haunting way. 

KyliesChild

I watched the remake, it was seriously very good in my opinion, but it got low ratings and got cancelled in the second season :( It didn't even have proper ending :( But it is just the way you described, the aliens got here a long ago and infiltrated basically everything and it is the smartest thing I've watched about alien invasions/the reptilian theory.

It sounds so cool though, if I knew about this before I would meltdown like crazy.

Tommy Monster

American Horror Story: Orphanage

This, really cool idea:applause:

Imagine ghosts looking for their mommy, and they could bring the story from Ring and also Chucky into it :wao:

KyliesChild

Also, 

American Horror Story: Crayons (I know it sounds cheesy but here me out.)

So the plot of this season is that a family has found a crayon box in a abandoned day care center and then they find out that the crayons have the ability to draw things that come to life. They use their power for no good and the child in the family draws a huge gun and kills everyone in the family. Out of guilt, he kills himself too with the gun.  They sell their things to a family and the father is a horror cartoon artists. He draws monsters that comes to life and they take over the city. The crayons breaks as the monsters destroyed them and now they have nothing to stop them as the monsters are too powerful. The season goes on about them fighting the monsters and what to do to stop them. They question how they have appeared, but they had no sign of coming from anywhere. This season is more “gore"-ish than usual, but still I think that it would be cool.

Archived