Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Project Runway S14 (spoilers inside)

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

I like Kelly but why the **** was she in the top last week and Swapnill wasn't? His dress was gorgeous. Like Project Runway season 4 gorgeous.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

AHHHHHHH I don't think Edmond should've won, nothing about his dress was special at all :emma: I think Ashley should've been crowned the winner of that :noparty: I've seen Edmond's dress everywhere, he just threw together a design last minute that already exists :sweat: At least Ashley had separates and a killer jacket :giveup: 

Oh and I think Merline should've gone home instead of Laurie :ohno: 

My Little Phoney

AHHHHHHH I don't think Edmond should've won, nothing about his dress was special at all :emma: I think Ashley should've been crowned the winner of that :noparty: I've seen Edmond's dress everywhere, he just threw together a design last minute that already exists :sweat: At least Ashley had separates and a killer jacket :giveup: 

Oh and I think Merline should've gone home instead of Laurie :ohno: 

I think it was fair that Laurie went home over Merline. Merline's look showed an ambitious vision, while Laurie literally just threw something together. I agreee about Edmond's look. I did like Ashley's look, but if she makes one more circle skirt and crop top look I'll give up, like show some innovation please.

Haroon

I think it was fair that Laurie went home over Merline. Merline's look showed an ambitious vision, while Laurie literally just threw something together. I agreee about Edmond's look. I did like Ashley's look, but if she makes one more circle skirt and crop top look I'll give up, like show some innovation please.

As a look I preferred Merline's but it seemed like she totally ignored the challenge and just did whatever she wanted :deadbanana: That's why I was more on Laurie's side, because it was more easily produced and could (although not very likely) be on JustFab :sweat: 

LOL yeah Ashley is getting a bit monotonous :rip: 

I was pleasantly surprised by how Candice handled assigning everyone their type of girl though, if it was me I would've royally screwed everyone over :green: Kelly with that modern classic one, Ashley with bombshell, Laurie with trend-setter, etc :evil: 

My Little Phoney

As a look I preferred Merline's but it seemed like she totally ignored the challenge and just did whatever she wanted :deadbanana: That's why I was more on Laurie's side, because it was more easily produced and could (although not very likely) be on JustFab :sweat: 

LOL yeah Ashley is getting a bit monotonous :rip: 

I was pleasantly surprised by how Candice handled assigning everyone their type of girl though, if it was me I would've royally screwed everyone over :green: Kelly with that modern classic one, Ashley with bombshell, Laurie with trend-setter, etc :evil: 

yeah I agree on Laurie/Merline. I was rooting for a double elimination.

Yeah Candice suprised me too.

Haroon

yeah I agree on Laurie/Merline. I was rooting for a double elimination.

Yeah Candice suprised me too.

We're a step closer to the Tim Gunn save being used on Merline :koons2:

My Little Phoney

We're a step closer to the Tim Gunn save being used on Merline :koons2:

It's so gonna happen, I can feel it

My Little Phoney

I'm glad Swapnil went home, his time was up. I felt for Tim and understood his frustration. Kelly deserved the win, but Merline did really well too! Candice and Ashley disappointed me a bit but everyone makes mistakes.

Haroon

I'm glad Swapnil went home, his time was up. I felt for Tim and understood his frustration. Kelly deserved the win, but Merline did really well too! Candice and Ashley disappointed me a bit but everyone makes mistakes.

The way Swapnil and Tim didn't even hug when Swapnil was going home :rip: I was so sad to see Candace and Ashley in the bottom and when they kept saying "two OR MORE" I was like "NOOOOOOO :cryga: " but thankfully they both stayed. I couldn't stop laughing at the critique they were giving Candace though :sharon: 

This season is soooo bad. No oneshould have won the past two challenges.

This challenge nothing really stuck out to me as AMAZING either :confused: Kelly's was my favourite but it didn't blow me away :shrug: Next week's avant garde though so I'm super excited for that :wao: 

My Little Phoney

The way Swapnil and Tim didn't even hug when Swapnil was going home :rip: I was so sad to see Candace and Ashley in the bottom and when they kept saying "two OR MORE" I was like "NOOOOOOO :cryga: " but thankfully they both stayed. I couldn't stop laughing at the critique they were giving Candace though :sharon: 

This challenge nothing really stuck out to me as AMAZING either :confused: Kelly's was my favourite but it didn't blow me away :shrug: Next week's avant garde though so I'm super excited for that :wao: 

Watch Merline being way too ambitious and not finish in time next week

Tim Gunn really has turned out to be a bitter old man. He keeps saying that there is no producer manipulation yet he keeps sending everyone on the wrong direction. Last week he wouldn't even let Swapnill talk to his client, this week he told Merline to not go too out there so she made a boring dress. Also no one really made an avant garde look. kelly made a bridge costume and everyone else just made normal garments.

My Little Phoney

Tim Gunn really has turned out to be a bitter old man. He keeps saying that there is no producer manipulation yet he keeps sending everyone on the wrong direction. Last week he wouldn't even let Swapnill talk to his client, this week he told Merline to not go too out there so she made a boring dress. Also no one really made an avant garde look. kelly made a bridge costume and everyone else just made normal garments.

I don't agree. I feel like Tim tries to help the designers as much as he can.

I loved this challenge, although my lowest scores were Candice and Edmond. I loved Kelly's and Ashley's and appreciated Merline's. I'm quite shocked that Tim didn't save Merline tbh!

The Top 3 need to be Candace, Edmond, and Kelly. 

I've been getting frustrated with Nina because she seems to struggle to look at things objectively. If she personally doesn't like it she'll talk about why she doesn't like it, but will fail to realize that just because it's not her favorite style doesn't mean it doesn't slay for what it is. She just seems to high on herself and her own personal tastes.

And regarding avant-garde she clearly had the mentality that avant-garde clothes have to be BIG and oddly shaped or something. Avant-garde can be s-xy, form-fitting, and a different take on something expected, and I feel Edmond did just that but she was saying it wasn't avant-garde. :shrug: 

Haroon

I was a bit underwhelmed by the outfits for the avant garde challenge, I expected to be blown away like last year :giveup: SUPER shocked that the Tim Gunn save hasn't been used, guess it's pretty much confirmed that it'll be used next episode because that's the last before fashion week I think :confused: 

Archived