💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Uses New Zealand Software for Social Media

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

I just found this news piece on Gaga using New Zealand software to connect with little monsters around the world, primarily in Japan I think. This may have been posted a while ago since this is about a year old.

There is a video clip as well. Rangiora is a small town just a bit north of Christchurch in the South Island.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/business/lady-gaga-boosts-rangiora-software-company-6080311.html

PicklePower

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

TimisaMonster

I just don't....what? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Voltaire

I just don't....what? :saladga:

It's an article. About a software program Lady Gaga uses. To connect to her fans, in this case, fans in Japan. The software originates in New Zealand. This local article talks about how happy they are to have such a high profile client.

That's cool that you stumbled on it @PrinceGaga Always neat when she pops up unexpectedly.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Bad Monster Kid

Gotta stay connected with Japanese Monsters. They Stan so hard and it is after all the second biggest music market in the world. 

The music video (it's actually a clever lyric video) they mention around 1:40 is Hold Your Hand by Perfume!!

The video was interesting and then that started playing and I had a mini heart attack lmao, I had just listened to that song on itunes a few minutes before watching the video (totally nice of them to show and play Perfume's song but not actually mention Perfume themselves lol)

It's cool Gaga chose this software that some people in Japan knew about to connect to the Japanese fans

Archived