💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you give up on Gaga if the LG5 era is messy?

Bitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AddMeOnMYSPACE

I fell in love with gaga and her music! Having another messy era wouldn't change that. Bugs me though when fans give up on her just because she's not "delivering" what they want. :crossed:

Not to mention that there are people like me who started stanning for her during ARTPOP. 

And not to mention that many others stopped stanning for her :trollga:

I fell in love with gaga and her music! Having another messy era wouldn't change that. Bugs me though when fans give up on her just because she's not "delivering" what they want. :crossed:

Why is it bad for a fan to have expectations from their fav tho? 

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Why is it bad for a fan to have expectations from their fav tho? 

Because they always overhype themselves and expect gaga to dominate the world again, but when gaga flops, they have a meltdown and make a 2-3 page essay on why they are"turning in their stan cards." I guess in a way its funny and fans should have expectations but its just annoying to me lol.  

Because they always overhype themselves and expect gaga to dominate the world again, but when gaga flops, they have a meltdown and make a 2-3 page essay on why they are"turning in their stan cards." I guess in a way its funny and fans should have expectations but its just annoying to me lol.  

well i made it clear that this topic has nothing to do with commercial performance.

It's not about LG5  having smash hits, tremendous sales etc, it's about having a well-planned era with many singles, videos and performances something that the AP era didn't deliver, that's all.

Evan Peters

I wouldn't give a **** because this era crap is stigmatized on pop forums and the internet. 

emma roberts is an abuser

AddMeOnMYSPACE

well i made it clear that this topic has nothing to do with commercial performance.

It's not about LG5  having smash hits, tremendous sales etc, it's about having a well-planned era with many singles, videos and performances something that the AP era didn't deliver, that's all.

But what i said didn't really target sales, when i say "delivering", i mean is they expect to have a smashing era (I.e the fame and The fame monster era) but when it turns to hell (i.e ARTPOP era and sort of the BTW era), some fans go all crazy and leave. 

Sorry if i sound confusing, its just what i think :shrug:

giskardsb

And not to mention that many others stopped stanning for her :trollga:

Gaga is the type of artist who will churn her fanbase more than others just because of her nature and need for change. It's to be expected. 

Yes, probably.

We got only 2 music videos from the past era. WHAT. IS. THAT.

There is a line to be drawn, where you are a casual listener of an artist, or a devoted stan. It's kinda hard to stan for someone who doesn't do anything and doesn't have enough music out to listen to it till the end of time. (poor Adele stans tbh)

As long as she will put on great performances I will always pay attention to her though.

Yes, probably.

We got only 2 music videos from the past era. WHAT. IS. THAT.

There is a line to be drawn, where you are a casual listener of an artist, or a devoted stan. It's kinda hard to stan for someone who doesn't do anything and doesn't have enough music out to listen to it till the end of time. (poor Adele stans tbh)

As long as she will put on great performances I will always pay attention to her though.

Yes! Tbh I would still be a casual listener and listen to the album, but if we only get like 2 videos and the era is a mess it would make me lose A LOT of interest in Gaga.

tumblr_n7efafXJGq1rkigxho3_r2_250.gif

Illuminati

i would be disappointed ngl, many of the previous missed opportunities were due to gaga being too stubborn and although that's her career and not mine i really wish she pulled off a pop version of C2C era where for once everything seemed to go really smoothly 

Archived