Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
question

Would you give up on Gaga if the LG5 era is messy?

Bitter

Featured Posts

The ARTPOP era was a total mess and we all know the reasons.

The born this way era wasn't that bad but it wasn't perfect either (she fired Laurieann Gibson, she scrapped teog video after arguing with Joseph Kahn, the transition from Judas single release to teog was a mess etc).

I see other artists like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift having a well-organized era , releasing many singles, music videos etc and i'm actually pressed that Gaga's eras are always full of drama, flaws and mistakes. It seems like it's impossible for her to deliver a well-planned era full of consistency. 

Are you fed up with this situation? :saladga: How would you react if the next era is another ARTPOP mess full of empty promises, drama and mistakes? :koons:

P.S  This thread has NOTHING to do with success. The title says "messy" not "flop". :fthis:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

No lmao at the end of the day its Gaga's music that keeps me a fan. (plus other things but thats the main one) 
If the music is good il still be here. Id rather have a disaster era with awesome music vs an amazingly planned era with 'Blah' music.

Also the ARTPOP era was a mess because of Troy.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Warholian

Anybody who would stop listening to Gaga's music just because her music videos, fashion, etc, are 'messy' really are missing the entire reason why Gaga makes music in the first place. I will always follow this woman as long as I love the music she's putting out.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

XGirlfriend

Actually Katy Perry and Taylor Swift eras have plenty of dramas and messes too, every artist does, but they have great management who always cover it up 

Head Empty

If I were scared of a little messiness I wouldn't have become a Gaga fan in the first place :sis:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

No? At the end of the day music trumps all. Messy eras can be frustrating, but it doesn't take away the quality of the music. 

Swan Heart

I can't really give up on anything I truly love. 

Especially for reasons that stupid.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

chromaticka

hell no, gaga's impact in my life is too huge for a "messy era" change my mind about her.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

NewYorkCity

If the music is good...

I mean, I would love to have a perfect era in terms of timing, promotion etc. But it is not the most important thing tho. 

If I love the music she puts out, the rest is just an accesorise.

yASSsss

nope,i'm here for the long run :zilla: .her singing voice is enough to keep me going :zilla: 

dreamy.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived