Yanko

?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes shes doing an amazing job
    • no its cringe worthy

Featured Posts

tomsches

I don't know her, I've never heard a song of hers, I only read her name on GGD every now and then. So whatever she's trying to do is not working

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barbados

I love demi but her performances suck, just look at vmas and the voice one. No slaying, so weak

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Bette Davis

She is super hot now but her music has never appealed to me in the slightest and still doesn't. Her music has always seemed generic and cheap to me. So to answer your question, no.

Also, that song totally sounds like a cheap rip off of a Katy Perry and Jessie J (who ripped off KP).

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Iwontell

I don't think she "went wild" though, she's just trying to have her Dirrty/I'm A Slave for You era. 

But that's what I mean :sweat: this sudden s-xualization of a public figure (which to Britney came even sooner, with baby one more time)...

Idk...sometimes I think this whole discussion is kind of s-xist, bc no one cares that Nick Jonas, for example, has suddenly adopted a very s-xy image...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

RAMROD

Idk...sometimes I think this whole discussion is kind of s-xist, bc no one cares that Nick Jonas, for example, has suddenly adopted a very s-xy image...

AFAIK Nick have been accused as trying too hard to get audience by posing s-xy.

Mostly getting gay audience since magazines he were posed in cater to these people.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Whispering

The album cover looks good, but the performances aren't working. 

I don't think this is going to work for her and take her to the next level. 

AFAIK Nick have been accused as trying too hard to get audience by posing s-xy.

Mostly getting gay audience since magazines he were posed in cater to these people.

He stopped showin skin though :(

Maybe when his next album comes he will give us something again

Archived