💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Miley Cyrus - Dooo It!

Yanko

Featured Posts

Dramatica

We should all pray for her. Not even kidding.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

Well, I love it. :proud:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

nikola

I like somg in some really really strange and scary way.....but this video.......miley.pls...

.no

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SEVDALIZA

oh my god, i love this, i love the song, the video, loving the album, what is happening, i am so excited about everything right now woah

operating from another world

JazzGa

Not on of my faves from the album  and I'm really surprised they picked it as the first single, it doesn't really have a chorus and the lyrics are so hard to hear :emma: I ccan defindefinitely picture popping ya *** to this in a club though. I lIke the concept of dripping fun messy goo on yourself for a video but all the spitting and reverse spitting really grosses me out :emma: :emma::emma: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I actually love this! Its pretty artistic and very björk-esque video included. Great artistry Miley and f off for The bling and desperation for charts :) Applaudes from me! ;)

VenusBlackStar

She's so (Buy) Unapologetic (on iTunes) with everything she does, and whether or not you love or hate her, she has most of our attention.

I was all about this song since she did it last night. There's something about it that was just epic.

Archived