💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Peak Of The Stars ?

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

What do you guys think is the peak album of famous singers 

Peak musically could mean which album was the highest point of success in terms of sales and/or impact and/or well received and/or appreciated by public, critics and fans alike

In my opinion

Gaga: The Fame Monster

Katy: Teenage Dream

Taylor: 1989

Rihanna: Good Girl Gone Bad or LOUD 

Beyonce: I Am...Sasha Fierce 

Lana: Born To Die

Kesha: Animal

Britney: Baby One More Time or In The Zone

Madonna: Like A Virgin or Like A Prayer (Arguable) and Ray Of Light (also known as the rebirth peak) only Madonna has two peaks ha power 

Christina: Self titled debut 

Janet: Rhythm Nation 1814

etc

Phoenix

Katy: PRISM
Rihanna: LOUD 
Britney: In The Zone

💎

PartySick

Idk why but I feel like Blackout is a more iconic Britney album. That could be just me getting brainwashed, though :emma: 

MJ's would probably be Bad. Even though Thriller sold more, Bad is what really impacted the music industry hardest imo :yes: 

Other than those, your list seems pretty good :yes: 

Waits for Gaga to have a second peak too :legend: 

🖤

MonsterOfSpain

Katy: PRISM
Rihanna: LOUD 
Britney: In The Zone

Katy's can't be PRISM when Teenage Dream sold twice as much and had a record-breaking 5 number 1 hits in the USA. The only thing PRISM wins is touring. 

Phoenix

Katy's can't be PRISM when Teenage Dream sold twice as much and had a record-breaking 5 number 1 hits in the USA. The only thing PRISM wins is touring. 

I wouldn't say it's only about the numbers. 

💎

gagzus

Gaga's peak was easily The Fame if we're going off sales and impact alone. TFM only contributes about 5 million to the total sales and people only really go back to Bad Romance now from that era, where as TF is diamond certified, changed the music and fashion trends and she was the biggest artist in the world for almost 2 years straight

Prismatic

Madonna - Like a Prayer & Ray Of Light :legend: 

Katy - Teenage Dream 

Gaga - The Fame Monster 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

MonsterOfSpain

I wouldn't say it's only about the numbers. 

You're right, PRISM has a higher Metacritic score, but only 9 points higher. But talking about peaks, it's a mix of success and acclaim, and PRISM falls behind by a lot in the first aspect.

Versace

Avril : Let Go

P!nk : Missundaztood

Madonna has like 50 peaks.

Although Avril's Let Go could be seen as her peak in terms of sales you can say that 

The Best Damn Thing was a peak in terms of impact

P!NK is hard lol i know sales wise Missundaztood is a peak but both Funhouse and

The Truth About Love were so well received , P!NK ha slayage  

Versace

You're right, PRISM has a higher Metacritic score, but only 9 points higher. But talking about peaks, it's a mix of success and acclaim, and PRISM falls behind by a lot in the first aspect.

I agree with you it's almost a fact that Teenage Dream is her peak album, you can never outdo an album with 5 number ones, 5 iconic videos, 8 top 3 hits. I think the only way she can is if she produces an album that sells beyond well or an album with huge impact (or get 6 number ones of an album lol). 

MonsterOfSpain

I agree with you it's almost a fact that Teenage Dream is her peak album, you can never outdo an album with 5 number ones, 5 iconic videos, 8 top 3 hits. I think the only way she can is if she produces an album that sells beyond well or an album with huge impact (or get 6 number ones of an album lol). 

She'd have to deliver the next 21 tbh

Although Avril's Let Go could be seen as her peak in terms of sales you can say that 

The Best Damn Thing was a peak in terms of impact

P!NK is hard lol i know sales wise Missundaztood is a peak but both Funhouse and

The Truth About Love were so well received , P!NK ha slayage  

No way! Let Go was her most impactful era. She was a movement on its own.

Versace

No way - Let Go was her most impactful era. 

But the world went into a frenzy over Girlfriend and The Best Damn Thing Tour was her best received :giveup: i remember how hard her impact hit, she was so overplayed. I wasn't active during the Let Go era so who knows maybe it actually was more impactful. 

But the world went into a frenzy over Girlfriend and The Best Damn Thing Tour was her best received :giveup: i remember how hard her impact hit, she was so overplayed. I wasn't active during the Let Go era so who knows maybe it actually was more impactful. 

She was everywhere on MTV with Sk8er Boy, I'm With You, Complicated... insane.

Archived