Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Singers you never thought you'd stan for.

Bloody

Featured Posts

super ultra

The Beatles - I never expected I'd be a fan of a rock band (even though I like some but not as much as them) because I'm really into pop/EDM but they've changed everything :giveup: and I discovered a lot of other artists too through them like Pink Floyd, etc :flutter:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna.

Mainly because I loved rock acts and thought she was too old to do what she does & never found her to be anything special. A tiny bit of research proved me wrong and now I'm a big fan.

miley 

i never took her seriously but i love her since bangerz era and i cant wait for her new album 

nicki

i hated her in 2012 and thought she was trash based on stupid hoe and her second album her debut album, ep and pp are great 

madonna

i didnt really care for her before i listened to her discography :legend:  

Radio Ga Ga

Lana Del Rey definitely, I use to think all her songs are so boring and in three notes and she is so friggin depressing, but I gave her a chance when gagadaily exploded when ultraviolence came out, and now I love her music so much

oh and also lana

i only listened to upbeat stuff and i thought i wouldnt like her "boring" music

but after hearing national anthem 2 times i was hooked :legend: 

KaanBTW

I am still not a stan of Selena and Demi but I love their latest singles! I am suprised. All eyes on them. :applause:

Archived