🔥 HEAD RUSH 🔥 HEAT SPELL 🔥

Our latest 💌 monthly fan mail 💌 includes a Chromatica pop socket, 2 glow-in-the-dark wristbands, a sticker set, and a set of art cards. Hurry up!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

question

Singers you never thought you'd stan for.

Bloody

I never expected I'd stan for Selena. She's so gorgeous. :sara: :giveup:

THWWIW, I Want You To Know and Good For You have me hooked and I can't wait for her new album. 

tumblr_inline_nqkqwyP1K01r25xgk_500.gif

How about you guys? 

Tropico

Beyoncé. I thought I wouldn't be able to get into a singer who sings that much about love and an RnB singer on top of that. But here I am today, with BEYONCÉ in my top 5 fave albums of all time. :flutter: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Red

Marina. I thought she was so meh before FROOT came out, I just liked Primadonna and Teen Idle. Then the album came out and I'm obsessed :giveup: 

says Campbell, chuckling.

inuborg

I haven't really stanned for anyone I didn't really care for to begin with. Right now I say I can stan for:

Fiona Apple, Azealia Banks, Lana Del Rey, FKA twigs, Earl Sweatshirt, Florence + The Machine, Lady Gaga, Tyler, The Creator 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Critical Darling

Brooke Candy, Azealia Banks, Lana Del Rey.

Anticipate CL1 2020

Gohan

Marina Diamandis, I never liked her voice. Now I have every song from Electra Heart on my phone :hunty:

Also, Demi Lovato, Linkin Park and 30 Seconds To Mars (my stan card was 50% done just because Jared is damn handsome and talented) :hunty:

Sunny

Allie X

The future backwards spells er u tuf

Blue Jeans

Nicki Minaj tbh, in 2011-2012, i just crossed her out of my list, saw her as this Gaga wannabe of Rap..

But since the PinkPrint era, i've realized that she's really a talented rapper and deserves her fame, and now i stan for her :legend:

giphy.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Clip

Miley. I'm not a huge fan but I like her. At first when I saw her "rebel version" I was like WTF but I started to like Bangerz a lot

PrinceGaga

The only pop artist I properly stan for is Gaga. I listen to a lot of bands and philly rock. Other artists kinda bore me, sorry! 

Stephen

I never thought I'd love Azealia Banks. It wasn't until January 2014 I actually gave her a chance... Best decision of my life :giveup: 

AlexanderLevi2

Miley Cyrus for sure. When Hannah Montana was on, I couldn't stand her acting or voice. I HATED The Climb :rip:

Then Can't Be Tamed came out and I started to dig it a bit more. I became a real stan when We Can't Stop came out. I was a sophomore in college and it vibed with my friends and I well:lolly:

Then Bangerz came out and I'm definitely a Smiler. I even saw her live in concert.

Currently listening to Joanne

LoveandMagic

Gaga! I used to be a hater! :hunty:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."