💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Adele announces new album '25', to be released November 25th 2015.

Cersei

Featured Posts

Pierre

All the hype for this. :giveup: 

inb4 it flops. :teehee: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dkelgagad

I'm excited to hear new Adele...

must admit that I'm a little saddened to read how many people are assuming Gaga will not be able to contend? It's like she's being counted out on work no one has remotely heard.

Adele's 21 did amazing for sales and awards but she can't rest on those laurels. Additionally, Gaga may have not broken records with ARTPOP but those assuming that she can't do better, or has to plan her album releases around Adele for the reminder of her career are definitely far too cynical. 

Have faith in her artistic vision and talents! ?

elijahfan

Does this mean that gaga is RELEASING AFTER SEPTEMBER 2016 aka the grammy deadline? I'm sure she doesnt want to replicate 2011's mistake...

Even without Adele, I'm not sure Gaga would have won in 2011. People were over her at this point.

Dorothy Gale

I hope the era is front loaded, and she doesn't have a The Fame/Teenage Dream/21/1989 sized era again.

RAMROD

I am ready. I need some music to listened to.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ray of Light

Her music is like toast to me. I could eat it for weeks straight without any hesitation & find various ways and ingredients to mix it up with - but it gets boring and fattening with time. I listen to her music and it's looking in the mirror after going on a 3 week cruise. You're fat, pale & land-sick. 

I'll hoard the album the first few weeks, then I'll have to go hide in my anti-Adele chamber aka the gym. 

qnmyza.jpg

Her music is like toast to me. I could eat it for weeks straight without any hesitation & find various ways and ingredients to mix it up with - but it gets boring and fattening with time. I listen to her music and it's looking in the mirror after going on a 3 week cruise. You're fat, pale & land-sick. 

I'll hoard the album the first few weeks, then I'll have to go hide in my anti-Adele chamber aka the gym. 

qnmyza.jpg

Not you making a food comparison regarding Adele :green:

JusKeepBreathin

Someone console ha!

rihannadiane.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bradley

Let there be free competition!

I have faith in Gaga and I believe she can beat Adele at the Grammys.

Archived