đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shane Dawson On Hey Qween's Look At Ha! Spills Dirty Tea on Taylor Swift

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Phoenix

He is always "spilling the tea" on popstars and celebrities and later he is kissing their ass, a.k.a. licking his own spit. I'm not into him at all, I was before I got to know what he is like. Acting edgy by shading others and then backing up when fans and others call him out. If you speak for something, stand by your word, and stop being a hipocrite. It happened with Gaga too, one second drags her, suddenly her biggest fan.

2PJkeOM.gif

đź’Ž

Iwontell

I think it has been posted here...

Idk...I've seen quite a few ppl saying bad things about Taylor, yet nothing comprominsing or that I think is unforgivable has ever come up, so...I give her the benefit of doubt, she seems like a nice girl...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Cody Draco

I love how he admits to youtubers being fake as f*ck when he talks about his relationship with Miranda Sings. The fact he acts like talking sh*t behind people's backs after pretending to be their friend is cool makes me have zero respect for him. This was my first time seeing him and it will be the last time.

Spock

This guy is disgusting. And can't believe it came as a shock when he "came out"

Oh and AP

who will love me when the night is over

This is the 2nd time i've seen this posted on this forum. I don't care that it's AP but like...would it kill anyone to post the time on where he talks about t swift in the OP lol

Dunk96

This is the 2nd time i've seen this posted on this forum. I don't care that it's AP but like...would it kill anyone to post the time on where he talks about t swift in the OP lol

Lmfao I've never even made a hate thread about Taylor Swift so Kenya not?

SychosSoChic

He should just join the good sis Chris Crocker on Lucas Entertainment and call it a day tbh

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Lmfao I've never even made a hate thread about Taylor Swift so Kenya not?

that's not what i meant lol

shaneybaby

idk anything about this kid but i thought i just saw him "coming out" on this site recently. if I'm right and its the same kid he went from "straight" to "super gay" in no time

what does he say about taylor i can't watch this 

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived