💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SICK and TIRED of all of these Gaga hate threads

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

Tbh. I'm done with all the negativity. If you don't like Gaga, what the hell are you doing in a forum devoted to her? :rip:

And all the people who say there is no hate to ARTPOP or C2C, they must be blind :rip: Hatred has made GagaDaily unbareable, it's not even funny anymore.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no we haven't

yeah we have

some of you guys want every post to be like "yaaaaaaass  queen Gaga my savoir you can do no wrong" 

and the trolly posts like everyone who likes ARTPOP is deaf get wp's 

GloZell Green

But people are allowed to express their opinions. And lets be real the ARTPOP era (minus Applause kinda) was a big mess. There's no denying that. Just because we all aren't "yaaasss" sheep and we don't think the sun shines outta Gaga's asshole doesn't make us haters, it makes us opinionated people. 

With regard to the deaf quote, I have never seen anyone say that, must've been a one off troll

Okay, you're allowed to express yourself, but at least in a respectful manner? Maybe? Not saying ARTPOP and CTC were boring and s***ty trash. And im not a yas sheep honey. I don't like some decisions like JnD but I don't go out saying that it was complete trash and disgusting everywhere.

Ive seen that said in at least 10 topics, even worse tbh

Lady Gaga | Shakira

iAstroLeo

yeah we have

some of you guys want every post to be like "yaaaaaaass  queen Gaga my savoir you can do no wrong" 

No, nobody wants posts like that. It's time to get over ARTPOP. You don't like it? Just leave it alone, stop hating on it and the people who like it :rip:  

There are members here that BASH everything she does, you think that's normal on a Gaga fansite? 

Giorno Giovanna

Sick and tired of all these threads complaining about "all these gaga hate threads" when I rarely ever see any anymore, if any at all :neyde: 

THIS

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

Tropico

yeah we have

Y'all always say this but no one does this. And that isn't what the OP is asking. Again, you can have an opinion without being a rude prick and you can like Gaga without being a drone. 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Benji

This place has loads of negativity brewing, it's mostly not aimed at Gaga though.

When someone critiques Gaga or says they don't like something, you've got to take it with a pinch of salt because at the end of the day, they're still here. Now, I know some of you are dying to run and quote me saying "BuT They'Re N0T FANS, THEY said it!!1" but they clearly are, open your eyes.

I'm more annoyed with the constant negativity thrown at other artists. Take a look at a thread mentioning Taylor, Katy, Lana, 1D... any, and you will see a lot of members just laying into them. It's not thought provoking or even discussion worthy, they just slam someone down.

You also have a select group of members that are just gunning for arguments. You try to have a conversation with them and they'll start taking shots for no reason, ironically, they're also some of the members that seem to spend their lives wanting to defend every blip in Gaga's career, even though they only jumped on the wagon for ARTPOP.

Just my two cents. This whole place can be quite sh*tty so I just do my best to avoid certain members.

No, nobody wants posts like that. It's time to get over ARTPOP. You don't like it? Just leave it alone, stop hating on it and the people who like it :rip:  

There are members here that BASH everything she does, you think that's normal on a Gaga fansite? 

can you name those members? 

MonsterOfSpain

Preach this thread, that "Are you over Gaga?" thread made me feel sick. So glad there are still lots of users who respect and care about her.

Didymus

Sick and tired of all these threads complaining about "all these gaga hate threads" when I rarely ever see any anymore, if any at all :neyde: 

You're so right it ****ing hurts.

tumblr_n94lbecg3Y1rp01zzo1_400.gif

iAstroLeo

can you name those members? 

I'm not here to start a drama with anyone, I'd just like the hatred to stop. If you look at the threads bashing ARTPOP, you'll quickly recognize them. One of them even states it in his username :rip:  

Swan Heart

It's more about the attitude some people have that bothers me.. like I know you can't be poitive all the time and you are not 'delusional' like that but wow stop being such a bi.tch about everything.. :deadbanana:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

I'm not here to start a drama with anyone, I'd just like the hatred to stop. If you look at the threads bashing ARTPOP, you'll quickly recognize them. One of them even states it in his username :rip:  

@ARTPOPmess ? :rip: yes hes post are sometimes flamebaity like "artrash" but all of those posts get wp's 

Sam Dey

me too

it's okay to have an opinion, but if you are negative in 99/100 posts when it comes to gaga

wcbQEBk.gif

OMG that really happened??? lol so awkward :toofunny: (the gif)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived