💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SICK and TIRED of all of these Gaga hate threads

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

Honestly I know this is how much of the fan base feels now that there's so much "I'm over Gaga" threads. First off, why the f**k are you on a Gaga fan site if you're sick of her? Go create your own cult site of your fave where everyone will agree with your "opinions". I don't know why people are so idiotic to start bull****ting and saying Gaga is over. Plus, who the hell do you think you are to play God with Gagas career? If you want to make decisions you like, build your own career and rise to where Gaga is today. We don't need to hear you bashing about how you didn't like ARTPOP AND CTC all the time. You don't have to like what Gaga does, but you don't need to be spreading it on every single forum! It annoys me because Gaga is happy, and some people are just being so egotistic and thinking Gaga should only do what they want. ITS HER CAREER, HER DECISION. And don't come comparing people and saying you can post about whoever you want because we're not about to deal with that s**t. I'm done with this rampage honestly :neyde: Have a nice day.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sick and tired of all these threads complaining about "all these gaga hate threads" when I rarely ever see any anymore, if any at all :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

gagzus

well we are allowed to objectively discuss gaga's career, music and what not- it is a forum where we have topics of discussion about ANYTHING & we're aware of it being her career, we talk about personal taste it's not as if we're gonna magically influence her career or choices we're aware she's a free spirit.

& if you don't like it don't enter those threads and use this magical human thing called ignorance when it comes to people saying things you don't agree with (this goes for everyone tbh) because the world doesn't revolve around your own opinions or posts. :lolly: 

Honestly I know this is how much of the fan base feels now that there's so much "I'm over Gaga" threads. First off, why the f**k are you on a Gaga fan site if you're sick of her? Go create your own cult site of your fave where everyone will agree with your "opinions". I don't know why people are so idiotic to start bull****ting and saying Gaga is over. Plus, who the hell do you think you are to play God with Gagas career? If you want to make decisions you like, build your own career and rise to where Gaga is today. We don't need to hear you bashing about how you didn't like ARTPOP AND CTC all the time. You don't have to like what Gaga does, but you don't need to be spreading it on every single forum! It annoys me because Gaga is happy, and some people are just being so egotistic and thinking Gaga should only do what they want. ITS HER CAREER, HER DECISION. And don't come comparing people and saying you can post about whoever you want because we're not about to deal with that s**t. I'm done with this rampage honestly :neyde: Have a nice day.

Couldn't agree more

Phoenix

me too

it's okay to have an opinion, but if you are negative in 99/100 posts when it comes to gaga

wcbQEBk.gif

💎

Diamond Heart

Just shrug it off and ignore it
harryshrug_zpsopu4yyo8.gif

Theres always gonna be complainers, and theres always gonna be people complaining about complainers.
i just try and ignore all that now, my love for gaga and her music isnt affected by the handful of negative people on here.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Creyk

Then call Gaga and convince her to do something we can all collectively swoon over.

2016 is oh still so far away, and it's not like she will release her lead on 01.01

Cocaine Heart

Yeah it's very annoying and yes you are allowed to have an opinion but when it's always hateful towards Gaga, you should just switch forums or take a walk outside. 

We going to boo

Azor Ahai

Sick and tired of threads like this one becoming hot topics with 10000000 likes while NO ONE EVER whines about ARTPOP or C2C......

OracleMonster

me too

it's okay to have an opinion, but if you are negative in 99/100 posts when it comes to gaga

wcbQEBk.gif

That gif :emma::rip:

gagzus

Yeah it's very annoying and yes you are allowed to have an opinion but when it's always hateful towards Gaga, you should just switch forums or take a walk outside. 

discussing where her career is & is going and telling truth about whether we like the concepts, looks and music she's putting out or not is not hate if we were to call her fat, ugly, untalented, disgusting and be misogynistic and shame her about things THEN it will be hateful.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived