💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney dancing great at her POM show tonight

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

latina twilight

She's feeling inspired, I can tell :party:.

I'm so happy she's killing it so hard :sara:, I saw more videos and she keeps that energy for most of the show.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

LoveandMagic

She's finally doing the Me against the music choreography the right way again. Her past few POM shows have been amazing. During the circus and femme fatale tour she barely even danced much :cryga: 

https://instagram.com/p/6JQLHPRYax/

Slay. I remember back in the day she was known for her killer trendy dance moves. Bring it back, girl!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

DiscoHeaven23

Muchhh better! Still not early 00's standard, but a great improvement. Happy for her, the girl's still potentially got it. 

work-britney-spears.gif

Koreku

I saw videos on IG a few days ago and she was slaying her choreo. :legend: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

gagaisitalian

I'm so happy she's clearly in a better place in her life. Can't wait to see the show once I turn 21.

Wow she is honestly killing it, I'm proud of her. I know she still has that spark in her, she just has to find it.

Bradley

I like how Britney is a typical mom one day who seems like she doesn't know anything about pop culture but then acts like the queen of dancing the other day.

She's such an impressive woman.

DanMonster

I'm so happy that she feels so motivated to kill the chores again! She is getting better and better as each month goes! I can't wait to see what she will be like by the end of the year!

Archived