Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor's impact on the tour guests' sales, socials and BB100

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

May 15, 2015 – Ed Sheeran ("Tenerife Sea") – Las Vegas, NV – City of Rock (Rock In Rio USA)
512k Twitter mentions (up 117%); 3.77M Instagram likes (up 30%); 2k track sales (up 39%); has never charted on Hot 100

May 30, 2015 – Dan Reynolds of Imagine Dragons ("Radioactive") – Detroit, MI – Ford Field
52k Twitter mentions (up 163%); 500k Instagram likes (up 101%); 8k track sales (up 4%); No. 3 Hot 100 peak

June 6, 2015 – Little Big Town ("Pontoon") – Pittsburgh, PA – Heinz Field
19k Twitter mentions (up 502%); 101k Instagram likes (up 164%); 4k track sales (up 5%); No. 22 Hot 100 peak

June 12, 2015 – Echosmith ("Cool Kids") – Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Field
24k Twitter mentions (up 45%); 309k Instagram likes (up 127%); 6k track sales (down 4%); No. 13 Hot 100 peak

June 13, 2015 – Rachel Platten ("Fight Song") – Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Field
34k Twitter mentions (up 368%); 275k Instagram likes (up 255%); 140k track sales (up 7%); No. 13 on Hot 100 at time of performance; No. 8 Hot 100 peak

July 10, 2015 – The Weeknd ("Can't Feel My Face") – East Rutherford, NJ – MetLife Stadium
171k Twitter mentions (up 53%); 1.82M Instagram likes (up 244%); 161k track sales (up 25%); No. 2 on Hot 100 at time of performance; No. 2 Hot 100 peak

July 11, 2015 – Nick Jonas ("Jealous") – East Rutherford, NJ – MetLife Stadium
113k Twitter mentions (up 130%); 1.77M Instagram likes (down 15%); 7k track sales (flat); No. 7 Hot 100 peak

July 13, 2015 – Lorde ("Royals") – Washington, DC – Nationals Park
43k Twitter mentions (up 461%); 675k Instagram likes (up 81%); 3k track sales (up 14%); No. 1 Hot 100 peak

July 14, 2015 – Jason Derulo ("Want To Want Me") – Washington, DC – Nationals Park
116k Twitter mentions (up 737%); 655k Instagram likes (up 110%); 42k track sales (down 9%); No. 17 on Hot 100 at time of performance; No. 5 Hot 100 peak

July 18, 2015 – Andy Grammer ("Honey, I'm Good") – Chicago, IL – Soldier Field
28k Twitter mentions (up 35%); 169k Instagram likes (up 226%); No. 14 on Hot 100 at time of performance; No. 9 Hot 100 peak

July 19, 2015 – Sam Hunt ("Take Your Time") – Chicago, IL – Soldier Field
31k Twitter mentions (up 305%); 197k Instagram likes (down 26%); No. 38 on Hot 100 at time of performance; No. 20 Hot 100 peak

July 24, 2015 – Walk The Moon ("Shut Up And Dance") – Foxborough, MA – Gillette Stadium
27k Twitter mentions (up 381%); 149k Instagram likes (up 73%); No. 9 on Hot 100 at time of performance; No. 4 Hot 100 peak

July 25, 2015 – MKTO ("Classic") – Foxborough, MA – Gillette Stadium
20k Twitter mentions (up 82%); 54k Instagram likes (up 9%); No. 14 Hot 100 peak

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6655951/taylor-swifts-on-stage-guests-see-increased-hype-says-data

Palpek_09.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Stef

Such threadworthy very interesting much groundbreaking :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Spock

Such threadworthy very interesting much groundbreaking :neyde: 

:love:

Spock

Mess. Where's HAIM? :smh: 

They're not surprise guests, they're openers along with Vance Joy and Shawn Mendes (not at every show I think)

Judas Oyster

Well, actually The Weeknd's sales for 'Can't Feel My Face' aren't just bc of that performance. The hype was already high when he performed it with Taylor :P

The sheer power. :giveup:

The charity. :giveup:

The influence. :giveup:

The Lord. :giveup:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Her 3 stans on here are the only ones who care

Why R8 you so salty? :reductive2:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Why R8 you so salty? :reductive2:

I'm not salty :lmao: every little thing this women does doesn't need a thread... We know she is demolishing the entire music industry success wise, no one cares about her "impact on the tour guests sales, socials, and BB 100". 

darkchylde

Well, I'm not surprised to know this since she moves A LOT of people. The 80% of her fanbase are 13 year old girls from Tenessee with enough money to buy all her ugly merch each era -and she releases A LOT of expensive sh*t-.

The other 20% is the one with brains, not afraid to call her out on her bull**** from time to time.

I'm not salty :lmao: every little thing this women does doesn't need a thread... We know she is demolishing the entire music industry success wise, no one cares about her "impact on the tour guests sales, socials, and BB 100". 

I do care. Always wondered how many coins artists get after performing with Taylor in front of her sheeps.

Dominic

I care to be honest, it's interesting to note how much of an impact (if any) this singular performance would have. Clearly a lot for some of them. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Whispering

every little thing this women does doesn't need a thread... We know she is demolishing the entire music industry success wise, no one cares about her "impact on the tour guests sales, socials, and BB 100". 

Yet here you are up in this thread and other Taylor threads commenting. If you don't care, don't comment. 

I care. I find this to be very interesting, since I enjoy folllowing charts and sales. I was wondering if the artists who were showing up we're getting a boost for their time and effort. This trend might become a common place happening at big name tours, if the appearances provide this much exposure. This could become a new promo tool used by labels to introduce new artists to new audiences. 

These statistics are much more interesting to me than some lame YouTube "star" the majority of the real world has never heard of or some picture of Rihanna on a float or a million other unimportant subjects that get threads here. 

Archived