💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why I think Gaga is one of the most beautiful woman

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Pointless thread but whatever. Ever since 2008 I always thought Gaga was extremely gorgeous and beautiful. She may look messy at times but she is just beautiful. I've always been in love with her big hazel eyes and her big nose. Her small lips make her look even cuter. I'm also in love with her natural light olive skin because she's not really pale and the way her skin glows during the sun is beautiful.  Not many people have features like her. I think what also makes her beautiful to me is her matching personality. No one is perfect including her but she generally is a sweetheart and I like how she doesn't discriminate with her fans. I don't care much for celebrities but Gaga and Britney Spears have something beautiful about them that just makes them stand out. Yes Britney Spears, ya can talk crap whatever but britney is one of the most humble people int he industry and she has always been so sweet and beautiful. She's never been pretentious or stuck up. Back to Gaga, I think she's one of the most gorgeous woman on the planet. I watched the shiseido commercial and I can never get bored of looking at those beautiful big eyes :flutter: 

RjUf6ue.jpg

Robotboy

well ofcourse. get those pts :legend: she has the most beautiful features, but her lips are not thin :crossed:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Diamond Heart

Yes i completely agree. 

One thing ive always liked about Gaga as well is that she doesnt always try to be 'beautiful' or 's-xy'
She goes out looking like a crazy with weird makeup and hair that distorts her features, but  can go out the next day looking like a goddess, with a more 'normal' look. Love it. 

Chameleon of pop ! :P

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Alien Tulip

well ofcourse. get those pts :legend: but her lips are not thin :crossed:

I said they're small. You can have small lips while them being a little plump. 

Nsp06dC.jpg

These are her lips in their natural state. Small but not thin. Her lips still look like that when shes not wearing lip liner or uses that organic stem lip plumper. The other day there were pics of her without any lipstick and they were small. 

Pure Adrenaline

where is this pic from :omg: never seen it before

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

gagzus

I love the fact she's one of the only few popstars who can traverse through being generically pretty (2008, 2012 & the beginning of 2015) and being a unique kind of beautiful/s-xy (2009-2011 & 2013)

i agree with everything u said! and what makes her so interesting and beautiful is that shes so transformable, everything works on her :legend:

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Alien Tulip

Yes i completely agree. 

One thing ive always liked about Gaga as well is that she doesnt always try to be 'beautiful' or 's-xy'
She goes out looking like a crazy with weird makeup and hair that distorts her features, but  can go out the next day looking like a goddess, with a more 'normal' look. Love it. 

Chameleon of pop ! :P

YES! and honestly even some of the bizarre alien looks are still somewhat beautiful to me. Many people thought she was ugly during her 2011 jay leno appearance but I thought it was pretty awesome. 

Alien Tulip

Shiseido commercial that was released today. 

Paper Gangsta

Shiseido commercial

hyenFQ3.gif

Pure Adrenaline

Shiseido commercial

hyenFQ3.gif

omg this is like the most beautiful gaga has ever looked :udidnt:

is there link to the who thing :giveup:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

djBuffoon

She is a classic Italian beauty. And the fact that she seems to be unaware of that makes her even more stunning.

Riot Poof

It's those Italian genes. :pray:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived