Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga wins Video of the Year at the 2010th MTV Video Music Awards

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXeB8EHYY5c 

Couldn't find any other vid with better quality :giveup:

Can you properly describe me what did you felt in that moment? I wasn't a fan back in 2010, but i perfectly rembember that the following day she was all over the news here: you see, it was ARGENTINIAN beef (my country's imapct tho :whitney:

Just by looking at the vid, i feel the slayiage. How did you react? How did the media of your country react? The meat dress + Gaga winning in ALL THE CATEGORIES + BTW announcement + the other pop girls getting NOTHING + most viewed VMA show since 2002, only surpassed by the 2011 VMA's (with Gaga's presence ofc:whitney:)

Let's get nostalgic :gaga:

LaMaisonGaga

I broke my hip before reading "2010" and "Throwback"

lamaisongaga.com

HermioneGranger

I remember all my friends and everyone at school asked me if the dress was made of real meat or not.

Future Lover

VMA history was made that night. I remember watching it over and over on MTV. I also remember her getting like five of the top worldwide trends on Twitter. 

Bad Bromance

That night was truly legendary!  I was so nervous throughout the entire broadcast because I wanted Gaga to win all of the awards for which she was nominated and she did!!  When Cher announced she had won the moon man for video of the year I started screaming!

Gaga broke all records for being the female that has been nominated the most in one night and I believe she's the only artist (male or female) who has won so many moon men in one night, as well.  As a Little Monster, I will never forget the slayage that took place that night.   :gaga:

To end the night on the highest note, Twitter was on fire after she accepted the video of the year moon man in a meat dress!!!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bleachella

I broke my hip before reading "2010" and "Throwback"

jgithig why :deadbanana:
The vma's aren't for like another month, Gaga isn't even nominated, what would she be nominated for? :deadbanana: 

So extra sometimes :rip: 

OT: 
gitgith I can only IMAGINE the meltdowns some fans had after hearing that BTW snippet. :deadbanana:
Such an iconic moment (altho telephone deserved it more :green:

TimisaMonster

I was amazed she was winning all the awards and even surprised us with the album name and sang a snippet for the entire world :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Mister Gaga

That night was truly legendary!  I was so nervous throughout the entire broadcast because I wanted Gaga to win all of the awards for which she was nominated and she did!!  When Cher announced she had won the moon man for video of the year I started screaming!

Gaga broke all records for being the female that has been nominated the most in one night and I believe she's the only artist (male or female) who has won so many moon men in one night, as well.  As a Little Monster, I will never forget the slayage that took place that night.   :gaga:

To end the night on the highest note, Twitter was on fire after she accepted the video of the year moon man in a meat dress!!!   :legend:

Second, only behind Michael Jackson! She won 8, Michael 9. :gaga:

Mister Gaga

Watch the legendary moment in HD here at 1:33:00 :sis:

I have the obligation to thank you; this documentaries are masterfully compilated. i've watched all of them, at least three times each. I can't even imagine the time you put in this :giveup: 

And the other one; the compilation of Gaga's career in 5 minutes. It's so good, (are you profesional?), it's like a trailer of a movie. They're not random scenes, all of them are perfectly located :giveup: 

XGirlfriend

I'll never forget that day. Still get goosebumps when I watch it. 

And at school everyone kept asking me, and I felt so... :gayhat:

LaMaisonGaga

jgithig why :deadbanana:
The vma's aren't for like another month, Gaga isn't even nominated, what would she be nominated for? :deadbanana: 

So extra sometimes :rip: 

OT: 
gitgith I can only IMAGINE the meltdowns some fans had after hearing that BTW snippet. :deadbanana:
Such an iconic moment (altho telephone deserved it more :green:

idk let me be extra :giveup: 

lamaisongaga.com

PrinceGaga

Watch the legendary moment in HD here at 1:33:00 :sis:

What the heck?! Stephen, these videos are unbelievably good!! Well done!! I'm watching them all right now - my evening is sorted Thank you :D

Bad Bromance

Second, only behind Michael Jackson! She won 8, Michael 9. :gaga:

Oh, I had no idea.  I thought I read somewhere that was one of the Guiness world book of records she broke.  Anyway, that night was pure slayage either way.

MTV should rename that year's award show to the MTV Gaga music awards because she wiped the floor with all of her contemporaries.  :gaga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived