Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come on, guys. What is that one Gaga song that you can't bear to listen to?

Dex

Featured Posts

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Higher

Americano.

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

DiscoHeaven23

I just love the feeds that rip Gaga's career to shreds...on a Gaga fan site. :fthis:

By the time everyone is done listing their least favorite, her whole discography will be on here. Not cool. 

Nicole

I just love the feeds that rip Gaga's career to shreds...on a Gaga fan site. :fthis:

By the time everyone is done listing their least favorite, her whole discography will be on here. Not cool. 

Being a Gaga fan doesn't equate to loving every single thing she does. For everything she releases, wears, says - there will be fans who love it and there will be fans who hate it. Someone's favourite song will be someone's least favourite song. The fact that every song may be listed in this thread isn't a bad thing. It's simply demonstrating everyone's different tastes in music - it's all subjective.

Plus. a fansite of any celebrity should be able to discuss their fave, not just stick their head up their ass and worship everything they do. 

On the topic, I haven't really thought about my actual least favourite song. There are songs I very much prefer over others but there hasn't really been a song that I just can't listen to if that makes sense.

VTV

Reloaded

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

DiscoHeaven23

Being a Gaga fan doesn't equate to loving every single thing she does. For everything she releases, wears, says - there will be fans who love it and there will be fans who hate it. Someone's favourite song will be someone's least favourite song. The fact that every song may be listed in this thread isn't a bad thing. It's simply demonstrating everyone's different tastes in music - it's all subjective.

Plus. a fansite of any celebrity should be able to discuss their fave, not just stick their head up their ass and worship everything they do. 

On the topic, I haven't really thought about my actual least favourite song. There are songs I very much prefer over others but there hasn't really been a song that I just can't listen to if that makes sense.

I'm not saying we have to worship her haha, just not collectively trash 50% of her work in one feed. 

TEANUS

Do What U Want

:excuseu:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

HausAlly

i can't believe that some of you have a list, praying for you all :pray:

there has never really been a gaga song that i didn't fall in love with, some definitely took more plays for me but in the end i really love them all 

Archived