life

Lady Gaga on Instagram: #LoveWins

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

I am literally crying RN!  Gaga posted #LoveWins on Instagram and she's wearing a Nirvana t-shirt!!!!!!!   :wao::wao:

Do you guys have any idea what this means to me?????!!!!!!!  You are looking at probably the biggest Nirvana fan in the world.  I have everything Nirvana and have been stanning for them since 1991!!!!!!!!  :party:

Today is turning out to be a great day indeed.  First, gay marriage is legalized in all 50 states in America and now Gaga tweets wearing my favorite grunge band's shirt???!!!  Like, is this really happening??!!!  I just can't!

:woot:       :woohoo:   :party:   :legend:   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Gohan

NIRVANA, OMG **** NE,YASBSBD

I SCREAMED

@BAD BROMANCE @SEETHER AKSVSJVAKSIWHXNSB‌

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Bad Bromance

NIRVANA, OMG **** NE,YASBSBD

I SCREAMED

@BAD BROMANCE @SEETHER AKSVSJVAKSIWHXNSB‌

I know!!!!!!!!  I'm literally crying RN!!!  :party:

super ultra

I WANT THAT SHIRT :cryga: I hope she'll sing BTW at least once on CTC tour :nick: 

KarmaPolice

OMG :worship: She looks like 2009 Gaga so much!

Because it is from 2009, it's from Terry's book!

I am literally crying RN!  Gaga posted #LoveWins on Instagram and she's wearing a Nirvana t-shirt!!!!!!!   :wao::wao:

Do you guys have any idea what this means to me?????!!!!!!!  You are looking at probably the biggest Nirvana fan in the world.  I have everything Nirvana and have been stanning for them since 1991!!!!!!!!  :party:

Today is turning out to be a great day indeed.  First, gay marriage is legalized in all 50 states in America and now Gaga tweets wearing my favorite grunge band's shirt???!!!  Like, is this really happening??!!!  I just can't!

(Don't judge me, please) I didn't know that was a Nirvana quote! :omg: Educate me please.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

nikola

i love nirvana shirt that she wears.....i need one of those tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Fiona Apple

Because it is from 2009, it's from Terry's book!

Yea I just found that :deadbanana:

Gohan

I know!!!!!!!!  I'm literally crying RN!!!  :party:

AHAVWUWHA. I HOPE THIS MAKES YOUR WEEK BETTER ?

MY BIGGEST FAVS OF ALL TIME IN JUST ONE PIC. I'M. DECEASED.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

super ultra

I felt exactly the same when she wore a The Beatles t-shirt like a week ago :nick:

Bad Bromance

(Don't judge me, please) I didn't know that was a Nirvana quote! :omg: Educate me please.

No, of course not!!  I would never do that hun.  :hug:

Are you talking about the black shirt with the words Nirvana on it?  If so, that was one of the best alternative/grunge bands of the 1990s.  Their lead singer is Kurt Cobain and he's on my avi. 

I stanned so hard for them when I was growing up and I never really stanned for anybody else until Gaga came to the scene in 2008.  I am literally dead right now.   :deadbanana:

Bad Bromance

AHAVWUWHA. I HOPE THIS MAKES YOUR WEEK BETTER ?

MY BIGGEST FAVS OF ALL TIME IN JUST ONE PIC. I'M. DECEASED.

It really did!!!!  This ****ty week couldn't have ended on a better note!  My two favs in one pic!   :legend: :legend:

Archived