Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Miley

Her performance gave me second hand embarrassment. It was painful to finish. That's how bad it was. Her first performance of it was god tier though:

Goodbye gurl. Gooodbye.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Her performance gave me second hand embarrassment. It was painful to finish. That's how bad it was. Her first performance of it was god tier though:

​I wouldn't say it was "embarrassing" but it was rather underwhelming and somewhat disappointing. It seems like now she's too focused on hitting high notes. I mean it was somewhat decent but I prefer the first time she covered Imagine because it felt more "real" I guess you can say. 

Music

​are you kidding? her voice is much more mature and strong. yes, this performance is good, but the new performance seriously smashes this one.

Fizzy

​how could one person thumbs down this when it was only posted a few minutes ago ..i swear Gaga haters watch her more than we do :toofunny:

Hahaha i know right? ??

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Head Empty

Her performance gave me second hand embarrassment. It was painful to finish. That's how bad it was. Her first performance of it was god tier though.

​Both performances had rough edges here and there but calling it painful to watch seems a bit of an overstatement :sweat:. She looked great, and overall speaking she sounded great as well.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Serendipity

​how could one person thumbs down this when it was only posted a few minutes ago ..i swear Gaga haters watch her more than we do :toofunny:

​I just loved when the haters got dragged in the Youtube comments after posting negative comments about her Oscars performance

wonder what Pawsdown is doing now?

Probably writing an article how Gaga is a hypocrite for playing in a homophobic country

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Kanye West

That was a good performance, but I can't help but feel that her 2009 performance of the song was much better:

KANYEWEST.COM

Katie14

​Really? I though this performance was excellent. I don't really even like her first cover of Imagine that much. Her voice seemed very heavy and tired.

Der Meister

I've been a fan for 6 years and this is one of Gaga's most memorable performances of her career. Her talent and personality got where she is today, if you hate this performance or complain about not having a #1 single from her you should pack your bags and leave. She is here to break the rules and show the world that she can do whatever she feels like.

MonsterOfSpain

I'm sooo ****ing proud of her. Me and my parents were impressed :applause: In moments like this I'm very happy to be a Monster.

Whispering

​I just loved when the haters got dragged in the Youtube comments after posting negative comments about her Oscars performance

wonder what Pawsdown is doing now?

Probably writing an article how Gaga is a hypocrite for playing in a homophobic country

They are coming up with things to post over here, **** that doesn't make sense or shows their ignorance. Typical and predictable reactions. Always the same from the same people. :yes:

Archived