💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. IS OUT NOW!! (no links obv)

retroglamx

Featured Posts

This is really her best album! My faves are My Kind, Night Like This, Lies, Tattoo, Belong, Breathe In Breathe Out and Rebel Hearts. The only ones I don't like are Picture This and Stay In Love.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx

I just started listening. It's been quite a while since I've been this hyped for an album. :wao:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

it's not a leak...it's been out for hours in half of Europe because of the OFFICIAL RELEASE

bye

retroglamx

it's not a leak...it's been out for hours in half of Europe because of the OFFICIAL RELEASE

bye

UGg0nhG.gif

​y u mad tho? :fat:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Staryu

It's pretty good! I'll listen to it some more before ranking the songs.

RAMROD

Hieeeeeeee :flirt:

Me last.fm be like,

2015_06_12_10_22_18_deco.jpg

bye

Thanks for that. Last part not needed.

ibqgHxYFIqDzc0.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

You keep slaying me with your knowledge of Japanese culture :sis: 

I wish Japan stanned as hard for Hilary as they do for Carly tbh :giveup: 

I hope they do with this album, hm!! :sara:

Dangerous Man

Welp. Brit is the original Disney queen but this is definitely better than Britney Jean. :applause:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Doogi

What? This album has such a little teeny bopper sound to it… She has had no growth as an artist. She's almost 30 and has a child and this album sounds like it belongs to Disney Channel and like she's still a little girl. Demi Lovato puts out more mature material than this... And yet you all drag Demi. Hilary doesn't even have a strong voice like Demi or Miley or any of the other Disney girls around Hilary. I don't see how this album is being praised so much.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

RAMROD

What? This album has such a little teeny bopper sound to it… She has had no growth as an artist. She's almost 30 and has a child and this album sounds like it belongs to Disney Channel and like she's still a little girl. Demi Lovato puts out more mature material than this... And yet you all drag Demi. Hilary doesn't even have a strong voice like Demi or Miley or any of the other Disney girls around Hilary. I don't see how this album is being praised so much.

msdsy.jpg

ItsTommyBitch

​She's not a vocalist by any stretch of the imagination, nor does she claim to be :laughga: Music isn't always about maturity or strong vocals, and there's nothing wrong with making bubblegum pop, or music that is just supposed to be fun (even if some of these songs may be inspired by her ex :duck: ).

For the record, "delete it fat" isn't "Dragging Demi." by any stretch of the imagination :emma: I don't see Demi get dragged on here for her actual music like... ever. This isn't ATRL :smh: 

It's praised because its good pop music :music: Get your life and embrace it with no guilt tbh :pray: Or don't, no one's asking you to be into it :music: 

tumblr_l39lhbQz021qaeqdxo1_500.gif

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Ferrer Zorola

I really like sparks it sounds like a Kylie song let's hear what the rest of the album sounds like 
I hated the two buzz singles though 

LIFE IS GOOD

Doogi

​She's not a vocalist by any stretch of the imagination, nor does she claim to be :laughga: Music isn't always about maturity or strong vocals, and there's nothing wrong with making bubblegum pop, or music that is just supposed to be fun (even if some of these songs may be inspired by her ex :duck: ).

For the record, "delete it fat" isn't "Dragging Demi." by any stretch of the imagination :emma: I don't see Demi get dragged on here for her actual music like... ever. This isn't ATRL :smh: 

It's praised because its good pop music :music: Get your life and embrace it with no guilt tbh :pray: Or don't, no one's asking you to be into it :music: 

I never said "delete it fat" was a drag... No one on this cult site ( :laughga: ) gives Demi credit where it's due. Then Hilary comes out with this basic Disney music and everyone glorifies it. It's just funny to me…

Doogi

No one asked me to be into it, and no one asked me to NOT give my opinion on it either. After all these forums are all about expressing your opinion, and that's what I did, whether you embrace it or not lol

Archived