💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Youtube Views Chart Thread

boysboysboys

Featured Posts

GagaRunTheWorld

and love the way you lie + party rock anthem

we cant do anything against it Bad Romance WAS but wont be on top for long i spent all day on it viewing commenting and strange thing happening if you like Gaga video with new account in doest count your like dont know why,also vevo is sponsoring bieber,rihanna,katy,perry and all others but not Gaga with their commercials and reclames,Gaga's time has gone she wont be most watched again or most liked on facebook shakira will surpass her soon(not Gaga soon) and she wont be mosw followed person on twitter in 1 year or a half becuase rihanna is getting 2x.daily Gaga's followers :( its sad that money do everything thank you for reading and sorry if its hard to understand my spelling

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boysboysboys

• Magoo

• wiltedbliss

• jhonyguy04

boysboysboys

we cant do anything against it Bad Romance WAS but wont be on top for long i spent all day on it viewing commenting and strange thing happening if you like Gaga video with new account in doest count your like dont know why,also vevo is sponsoring bieber,rihanna,katy,perry and all others but not Gaga with their commercials and reclames,Gaga's time has gone she wont be most watched again or most liked on facebook shakira will surpass her soon(not Gaga soon) and she wont be mosw followed person on twitter in 1 year or a half becuase rihanna is getting 2x.daily Gaga's followers :( its sad that money do everything thank you for reading and sorry if its hard to understand my spelling

:hug: It's gonna be okay.

• 2 weeks later...
boysboysboys

First page updated :)

Her first activity was last June 14, 2012!

Rollercoaster

When Gaga releases some new material, she'll get those Vevo ads. It's just that she's between promo right now.

It's always seemed a little suspect to me that Gaga's dad made his money in internet related business, and his daughter is like.. queen of the internet celebrities... something's going on there.. and I like it...

why not MTN instead? that one is overrated

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Fusel

why not MTN instead? that one is overrated

tumblr_lxzdmkRnU21qdlkgg.gif

Bad Romance slays your soul, admit it :cryga:

Edited by Fusel

pink sushi

I'm 99.999999999999999% of us have seen Bad Romance and liked it over 2 years ago..... :nacho:

Edited by pink sushi

It can´t be shown in Germany.

:redface: :confuse:

Edited by JONAS

Monster Helper

Could we organise event to get more views/likes/comments?Because I think her videos are so lonely :cry: