Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'B***h I'm Madonna' featuring cameos of Katy, Miley, Nicki, Rita & Beyoncé

monketsharona

Featured Posts

britneybritney4

madonnas copying the bad blood video collab but with A-list celebs instead of C-list celebs :reductive2:

even tho I'm pretty sure this video was shot before bad blood was even out. 

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

​Very true, however, I think the media is going to have a field day with this and may call Madonna reductive since Taylor did it first.  I hope that isn't the case because I'm tired of the media being the big bully that they are.   :crossed:

​I don't know. Madonna is going to have bigger names in her video, the media may be so star struck they don't care. It's my belief all Madonna has to do is put out a really fun video and I don't think the public will care too much that Taylor did something similar a month ago. Large celeb cameos are nothing new to MV honestly. 

Now IF Gaga makes a surprise appearance (which I doubt but you never know), I think that could possibly overshadow things a little. Remember, the media worked hard to pit her against Madonna and Katy, who will both be in the video. People might run with that. 

Overall, I just hope it's really fun video with some cool effects.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Bad Bromance

​I don't know. Madonna is going to have bigger names in her video, the media may be so star struck they don't care. It's my belief all Madonna has to do is put out a really fun video and I don't think the public will care too much that Taylor did something similar a month ago. Large celeb cameos are nothing new to MV honestly. 

Now IF Gaga makes a surprise appearance (which I doubt but you never know), I think that could possibly overshadow things a little. Remember, the media worked hard to pit her against Madonna and Katy, who will both be in the video. People might run with that. 

Overall, I just hope it's really fun video with some cool effects.

​I hope it's a good video, too!!!   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Wet Fire

I wonder with how many people Madge has got bad blood. I bet they won't appear...

TimisaMonster

Madonna that's reductive...Taylor JUST did that :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

​Which makes it possible (if not likely) that she was unaware. Madonna's had celebrity appearances in previous videos anyway

TimisaMonster

​Which makes it possible (if not likely) that she was unaware. Madonna's had celebrity appearances in previous videos anyway

But on this scale right after Taylor JUST did it is too soon and will easily be called copycat

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

But on this scale right after Taylor JUST did it is too soon and will easily be called copycat

​If Madonna's being truthful in her tagging of celebrities (if being the major question), it's safe to say her scale will be far larger. Madonna has and will survive copycat allegations so they're moot really :sweat: 

Madonna is only following trends at this point for the last few years..... And it's quite obvious too

​If Madonna's being truthful in her tagging of celebrities (if being the major question), it's safe to say her scale will be far larger. Madonna has and will survive copycat allegations so they're moot really :sweat: 

Ironic considering she so famously bashed Gaga for "copying" EY with BTW.... 

Houdini

She shoots the video before bad bloof was released so..

Pop musicians are full of contradictions, nothing new there. 

Eros92

​I still never got that.. The two never sounded anything a like... And Madge copied the The Staple Singers song "Respect Yourself". Far more similarities between those two songs then BTW and EY.

Archived