💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Don't drag me, but I think I actually like Body Shop.. I've been listening to it for the last few days.

It really is a fun little song. Its' grown on me substantially since the album came out

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

Don't drag me, but I think I actually like Body Shop.. I've been listening to it for the last few days.

I like it too, don't worry. :party:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Prismatic

It really is a fun little song. Its' grown on me substantially since the album came out

It is. The song also is giving me some 'Cup' meets Disney teas, lol. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

So excited to see S.E.X. Interlude live just because it has Dita from Erotica in the background. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

PopBitch

Is there a good video of the intro from the second show? I need to see MarilynDonna in her full glory

This is from the third show.

PopBitch

There's no sound on that video for me but I'm watching his other vids and they're AMAZING

I think it's a she filming these.  But he/she has put the video back up of True Blue/Deeper and Deeper with the sound.  Here it is.  My life is complete.

I think it's a she filming these.  But he/she has put the video back up of True Blue/Deeper and Deeper with the sound.  Here it is.  My life is complete.

Deeper and Deeper is slaying me. Gahh :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Oh my God! This is soooooooo good. I'm slayed.

I still think the final act could definitely be cleaned up a little. I love the overall theme of it and how she plays this sort of ditsy, cabaret girl role, but the actually song-list for it is odd.

Unapologetic Bitch sticks out like a sore thumb, but idk where else she could put it (Latin-Gypsy section maybe?). Although it is a nice note to leave on.

She should have added something from I'm Breathless in tho :deadbanana: Hanky Panky or Sooner or Later would have been fun, perhaps instead of La Vie En Rose (as much as I love the performance, it's just not 100% right for the US shows)??

-Music / Candy Shop
-Sooner or Later
-Material Girl
-Unapologetic Bitch
-Holiday [Encore]

would have made sense and slayed :giveup: 

I disagree. La vie en rose makes so much sence thematically and its super beatiful, her voice suits it so well paired with cute ukaleile playing... And unapologetic is perfect at The end yet again because of The lyrics :) maybe se could ADD something but not really necessary imo. 

pretty damn great quality! Thx! :)

The Child

I dont know any of these tours lol so i voted for the first one :lmao: 

You don't know the Blond Ambition Tour, the Drowned World Tour, the Re-Invention Tour, the Confessions Tour, the Sticky and Sweet Tour & the MDNA Tour? :udidnt:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I dont know any of these tours lol so i voted for the first one :lmao: 

hahaha :D well then I suggest you watch them all and prepare to be SLAYED! ( maybe skip The two first though... )

Pharamon

You don't know the Blond Ambition Tour, the Drowned World Tour, the Re-Invention Tour, the Confessions Tour, the Sticky and Sweet Tour & the MDNA Tour? :udidnt:

Well...i can barely name 10 madonna's songs so lol :shocked: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived